Welcome.You are all invited to post your ideas here and express yourselves in the language you are learning.
Just take the first step.Write a brief introduction of yours telling who you are,what you like and don´t like,your dreams,expectations,.....and more. There will be a space here to share ideas with your partners and to be read by them.
Monday, 25 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Welcome.You are all invited to post your ideas here and express yourselves in the language you are learning. Just take the first step.Write ...
-
Welcome.You are all invited to post your ideas here and express yourselves in the language you are learning. Just take the first step.Write ...
-
Read some interesting quotes from Frankestein which express this monster´s feelings......... "I am alone and miserable; man will not as...
-
Welcome.You are all invited to post your ideas here and express yourselves in the language you are learning. Just take the first step.Write ...
-
Being an English student gives as many experiences as well as memories. Some of us might have felt afraid,anxious and others happy and cool....
-
Being an English student gives as many experiences as well as memories. Some of us might have felt afraid,anxious and others happy and cool....
-
Dear all, you have this posting as free in order to express how you felt writing here and sharing with your classmates and teacher all your...
-
Being an English student gives as many experiences as well as memories. Some of us might have felt afraid,anxious and others happy and cool....
-
Waiting for more posts.This is a test.
Blog Archive
Some good and meaningful music
That´s it!!!
Smiling and learning too

38 comments:
Hi teacher how are you?
TEACHER I M LILIANA RODRIGUEZ CALLEJAS MY CODE IS 26061231 THE CLASS GROUP 20. IT IS MY FIRST BLOG BUT REALLY IS VERY HARD .
TEACHER I LIKE THE TECNOLOGY BUT THE TIME IS VERY SHORT.
BYE TEACHER .
REGARDS
LILIANA
HI TEACHER IM JULIETH MY DATE IS 26062648 Y PERTENET AT GRUPO 20
My name is Andres, I’m going to talk about my girlfriend. Her name is Erika; she works at the Presidency building, she´s an engineer. She works to me at same place. She gets up at 5 am every day because we have to go to school with our son Juan David.
She takes her bath first then she cooks Juancho´s breakfast, she starts work at 8 am and she uses Transmilenio to go to the office. At work she works paying money to the employees and providers; she manages accounts with different companies, persons, ong´s, and natural persons too.
At twelve o´clock she goes to have a lunch she loves salads, fruits, and vegetables and something strange she hates meat. “I don´t know why” she eats with me and sometimes with different people.
At 6 pm she gets out from work, sometimes she plans anything meanwhile I’m studding at the university, she says is boring to be without me.
At night she prepares something to eat for her and Juan David because has to go sleep early every night.
She writes stories at the computer. She has a huge imagination. Every text has and amazing creations “I have told her…….. you have to publish something”. Finally I’m going to tell something about her, she´s tall, beautiful she has green eyes and blond long hair, sweet voice and she smells good every day, sometimes is funny and sometimes is boring ¿can I understand women?.
My name is Andres, I’m going to talk about my girlfriend. Her name is Erika; she works at the Presidency building, she´s an engineer. She works to me at same place. She gets up at 5 am every day because we have to go to school with our son Juan David.
She takes her bath first then she cooks Juancho´s breakfast, she starts work at 8 am and she uses Transmilenio to go to the office. At work she works paying money to the employees and providers; she manages accounts with different companies, persons, ong´s, and natural persons too.
At twelve o´clock she goes to have a lunch she loves salads, fruits, and vegetables and something strange she hates meat. “I don´t know why” she eats with me and sometimes with different people.
At 6 pm she gets out from work, sometimes she plans anything meanwhile I’m studding at the university, she says is boring to be without me.
At night she prepares something to eat for her and Juan David because has to go sleep early every night.
She writes stories at the computer. She has a huge imagination. Every text has and amazing creations “I have told her…….. you have to publish something”. Finally I’m going to tell something about her, she´s tall, beautiful she has green eyes and blond long hair, sweet voice and she smells good every day, sometimes is funny and sometimes is boring ¿can I understand women?.
Personal information
I am Edward, I`m 22 years old. I was born in 1986 in Villahermosa Tolima, it`s a town near Manizales. I live with my parents and my sister; she has got a baby called Sophia.
My father`s name in Miguel, i love to play chess with him why he is an excellent player he thought me when I was eight years old, every weekend we do different activities like playing cards, playing guitar.
My mother`s name is Amparo, She is friendly, affectionate, She`s so serious, but She is happy.
My Sister is called Diana, She is 21 years old, She works in Contac Center three years ago, in our free time sometimes we go to dance.
I work at a school teaching English, in the beginning I was so afraid because I am stile learning English, but in this moment I feel sure, only you have to prepare the class very well.
My name is Marisol, I live in Bogota. I live with my family, I like listening to music and sometimes I rent movies at home.
I study at night at La Salle university, because I would like to be an English Teacher.
I get up at 5 AM, I go to the office where I work. It is a cooperative. I like to go out with my family and friends, sometimes we visit different places as well parks and restaurants.
I have a brother, He works as an accountant. He has a car and he likes to drive around the city. He watches TV at night because He works very hard all the day. He's 27 years old.
I write poems and letters for my friends. I'm lovely and friendly, I have a lot of friends and I like when they tell me the Truth. I'm a spiritual person and I read The Bible everyday. I think that religion doesn't exist because it cause problems with people. The onlyone thing that I have in mind is that God exists and Jesus was here to save us from our sins. "Who was, and is, and is to come"
To all of those who made the best effort to post their comments despite the technical difficulties:
Thanks a lot for lettig us, as a group, share personal information and interesting issues on families.Well-done.Your production here shows your English skill which should be better and better everyday.
Regards,
Martha
Hi teacher, Im Silvia Avellaneda martin with code:26071350..It is my comment about one person of my family..I decide talk about my cousin because she is a good friend!.
Maria Alejandra is my cousin. She is pretty.She's 20 years, she live in other country,she studies to be a psychologist at the estatal university.She is very clever and knows people of differents countries. In her free time she dances and she always goes out with her friends.She doesn't like the cats and she hates eat very late.She has brown eyes and short hair.She has a portable computer in her bethdroom and she has a boyfriend. Every day she wakes up at 7.00am and she has breaksfast, after... she goes to the university.She always eats something in the morning because the doctor say that she should eat well.She likes rock music,she can swim very well.she often listens to music and watches the news,specially from colombia.She wants travel this year to colombia because she say that is important to visit her family.She is happy in another country because there she has opportunity of growping up. One Secret: When she arrives,I have a surprise for her.!! Silvi
I have a very nice and special family. Every day i wake up very happy, because i have the best family; for this reason i like to spend a lot time doing defferent things with them. First of all, i want to talk about my mother. She is a beautiful and tender woman who is all the time with her family. She was born in Bogotá, on September 29. She is 46 years old. My mom likes to cook special food for her family, and also she likes to read and practice a lot sports.
Also i want to talk about my father, because he is a very nice person. He works very hard every day thinking about us, and always he has time to be with us and to do a lot things together. " He is a wonderful person, always dedicated to his family and his home". Finally i want to talk about my brother and my sister, because they are the best that i have. Also they are my friends and my confidents. I´m very proud of my wonderful and special family
My name is Stephanie Salamanca. I´m 18 years old and i live in Bogotá. Iwas born 13 th september into hospital San Rafael of Bogotá. 3th years after my brother Michel was born, and 3th years after my sister Silivia was born. My parents are divorced but i love both.
I finish teh school in 2006 and started the university in 2007. In this moment i study langues, i like the other idioms as french and english.
In my free time i watch tv in special movies in french italian and of course english. Also listening music, i love to see lyrics of songs over internet. Sometimes play and to talk with my brothers or my parents in special with my mother who give me lessons and messages about the life, she is very good with me, ever excuse me....she´s as my best friend, really is important for me althought i don´t say it to her.
On the weekends i love going to dancing with my friends, i lot of fun when dancing. Once more i meet whit my friends for dine.
hello teacher Im Angy Katherine Gomez Ladino, my code is 26071238 the class 21.To continued to will fine my composition....
My name is Angy,I live whit my parents,I work at center tall in the morning and then I study at the ningt, I`m 21 years old, I like Sleeping, I like Dancing, I like swimming, I love stay whit my boyfriend and my hobby is studying to travel to many countries in special to Australia.
My father`s name is Pablo. He works at the office an my mother`s name is Myriam, she works at the flourist. My father likes the cars and that is his hobby.
My mother likes all the flowers because she says they are beautiful. And finally about my sister, she is a nurse, but in the moment she is studying all day because her profession is very hard. She likes to dance too, she likes to go to cinema and the same to me, eat ice cream.....good that all, I hope than is fine.
Hi!!!
My name is Carlos Eduardo Romrero, I was born in Bogotáon 24 of March 1.988, I'm twenty years old, I have two Sibilings an i live with my parents.
My routine is to work every day; i work in the office, i am assistant accountant, in this moment i study languages at the university.
I like to watch T.V. with may family at night. I listen to music, i like different groups, Aerosmit, Bob Marley, Nirvana, Red Hot Chilipepers, U2, G'uns Roses, and now more.
In my free time i help my brother and we eat pizza or hamburger and then i dance with my special friend, and sometimes i drink Cold Beer.
Sometimes i go to the Cinema with my Family and my Partners.
Hello my name is catherine Vela. I am 25 years old. I live with my family composed by my mother,Natalia my dad José and two sisters; Gabriela and Luisa. My parents work like assistans commercial of "Gas Natural" and my sister Gabriela is 20 years old and studies languages in the pedagogic university, she is in the 2nd semester, my younger sister, luisa is 15 years old and she would like study theatre and performance. I live very happy with my family we share many things. We have many tastes jointly, also I we go out occasionally. I have three pretty dogs, and we take care of them very much. I work all the week and i study in the nights modern languages. I am satisfied with my work but some times end the day very exhausted. It's hard study in the nigth.
One of the things that more I likes to do to my family, is to play cards every Sunday in the night. All we join and we do a great food. well, personally I do not like to play cards but the most important thing is that I share with them, almost I don't have times of pleasure and entertaiment but, I like whenever sail in Internet and speak in msn with my best friends, and with my boyfriend whom I love very much.
I go out with my boyfriend on Fridays or Saturdays, Sunday it is an exception day. this is one day to be with my family, to study and to do my homeworks.
hi!!!!
this is my story:
I was bornin a beautiful day of december of 1982. I live with my father, and i`ve seven brothers all of them older than me.
I`m working with a intenational N.G.O ist`s a grate job, because i`m work with people of other countrys.
i ride horses in my free time , i wacht tv`s shows and movies, i love cook with my friends and i enjoy talk with a funny person or best friends , drinking a good wine. In my weekends i goout to dance all night, because i love and enjoy "LA RUMBA".
My name have many means; FRIENDLY, GOOD COUNSELOR, Do you know me?.....................YES my name is... FELIPE!!!
Hi guys Im Nataly Gonzalez. I live in Bogotá with my family. I am 19 years old. I like reggae music. I work in a important company and I'm very happy. My mom, Olga is 47 years old. She likes to watch TV. all day, to go to the cinema with my father. She is beautiful, she is short and thin. My father, Hernan, is 46 years old. He is short and he has green eyes. He loves country music and he had a big collection cans of beers of all the world. I have two older brothers. One of them works at a hotel as a chef, because he studies gastronomy. His name is Andres, he is short, thin and he has green eyes. My other brother is 23 years old. She is studing architecture, he is in 8th semester. He is working in a construction company. We enjoy the time together, when we are happy.
Bye
hi, Im Nataly. I live in Bogotá with my family. My mom, Olga is 47 years old. She is beautifull. She loves to wath movies. mY father, Hernan, is 46 years old. He loves country music and he had a big colection of cans of beers of all the world. I have two olders brothers. One of them works at a hotel as chef, because he studies gastronomy. His name is Andres. My other brother is 23 years old. He is studing architecture. He is working in a construction company. We are a happy family.
My family's very beautiful and big. I have two brothers and four sisters. all of them a married My mother live in Silvania, She´s seventy one year old, she´s a pensioner, she likes the Colombiana music, She has three dogs and cats, she paints oil pictures, too writes poems, She wrote a poem of of her life, She writes about the places and animals, she likes to watch movies about Pedro Infante, and My mother has one big house with many plants, She does comunitary works at the radio station.
My Brother and sisters go to visit her on sunday.
this is my family...thank yuo teacher....26071271
¡Hi! teacher my code is 26071271 and group 20
My family's very beautiful and big. I have two brothers and four sisters. all of them a married My mother live in Silvania, She´s seventy one year old, she´s a pensioner, she likes the Colombiana music, She has three dogs and cats, she paints oil pictures, too writes poems, She wrote a poem of of her life, She writes about the places and animals, she likes to watch movies about Pedro Infante, and My mother has one big house with many plants, She does comunitary works at the radio station.
My Brother and sisters go to visit her on sunday.
this is my family...thank yuo teacher....
Hi teacher!!!
How are you?
My name is Carlos E. Romero, I was born in Bogotá Colombia on 24 of March 1.988, I’m twenty years old, I have two sibilings and I live with my parents.
My routine to work every day; I work in the office, I am assistant accountant. In this moment I study languages at the university. I like to watch T.V. with my family at night. I listen to music; I like different groups, Aerosmit, Bob Marley, Nirvana, Red Hot Chilipepers, U2, G’uns Roses and now more.
In my free time I help my brother and we eat pizza or hamburger and then I dance with my special friend, and some times I drink cold Beer.
Sometimes I go to the cinema with my family and my partners.
Dear Liliana,
Thanks for writing here.I understand what you said,time is short but you can take advantage of these tools to express your ideas.
Keep writing here.
Martha
Hi!!!
My name is Claudia Manrique. I live in a small apatment with family.It is in Kennedy.It is small, but very comfortable. My mon is very kind and happy.She has long straight black hair.She likes international food.She cooks delicious plates, also she loves plants.Her name is Carmen.
My father was Farid.He was at the Army, here in Colombia but also in USA. He hand short gray hair and he had big light brown eyes.He was a lawyer too. He was very social, clever and cheerful.
I have two sisters Karen is olther than Marjorie, but yuunger than I. She has long hair. She has big light brown eyes as my father, she is thin. She is an English teacher at Cafam school. She speakes English and Italian. She studies faschion designer at the Arturo Tejada Institute. Marjorie is my little sister, she has long curly blond hair.She estudies Politic International Science, and she loves dancing. My sister have travelled to USA and Italy.
On weekends we like eating ice cream at the Crepes & Waffles restaurant. We usually watch T.V. on Saturday and Sunday. We like swimming and we love going shopping. We somtimes travel outof the city.
I have more wonderful things to tell yuo, but in other moment I will continue talking with you about my family.
My name is Marcela Perez, I'm going to talk about my family. I live with my parent and I have two brothers and one sister.
My father's name is Cesar, he is 50 years old, he works at the National University as Auxiliary, he is a very handsome man and friendly, he loves play soccer. Gloria is my mother, she is 45 years old, she is a beautiful and lovely woman.
My older brother Wilder is 28 years old, he is a graphic designer and he works at the National University , he is married and has a baby, her name is Camila. My other brother is Paul, he is 27 years old, he is a graphic designer as Wilder, he is married and he has a girl, her name is Ashllee.
Yamile is my sister, she is 23 years old, she is student, she is funny and friendly.
All my family are friendly, and we like to be together at weekend. I love my family a lot.
Hi Nataly, I like your composition, I like reggae music too. I hope that your family will be fine and together for ever, and I wish you that your mom will be well soon. Bye and kisses little girl.
Hi Marce I Know your family and I think that is a happy family. Your mom is kiut and I think that you are a good girl. See you later
Here I am closing this posting on first written work.Thanks again for your participation here.
A lot of practice and practice should be done as some mistakes appeared in your work.So, go on,keep on practicing.
MY EXPERIENCES WITH ENGLISH CLASSES
My experiences in the classroom are good because the classmates are dynamics.
I like the activities in the laboratory because I learn more and also because they are important for my learning, but sometimes I don’t like speak because I’m nervous.
At the school my teacher was very bad, and the class are not important, because the teacher didn’t have didactic.
And in this moment the teacher Martha Mendez is very important to me because she is very dynamic with the English classes.
MY EXPERIENCE AS A STUDENT OF ENGLISH
In my experience as a student of English I has been learned many things interesting. I was studying in my free time when I was a child. I loved see movies in this language, translate some songs and texts.
From always I liked the English and not only en the school or the university, also I use it in my daily life and I will hope in future works. For that, I am studying modern languages, and I'm going to follow studying all the Carrere, and I can graduate whit my partners of my university. It's possible that I will travel to any country like, Canada, E.U. or any country where I would learn much more and practice my English.
In the college I saw the Basic English but many things were incompletes; anyway, the teachers were very good at her subject. When I was graduating at the school. I was in the institute "Meyer" and I did 3 levels. I couldn’t continue, but if I had the interest of to continue studying. After I was studying in another institute systems, and I was in the "SENA", there I learnt many things, but I wanted studied English not as a subject more but rather complete time.
I did a lot of time in the "COLOMBO AMERICANO", but I can't to continue because I don't have time for my job, and the schedule and hours didn't adjusting. Then I went to the university "LA SALLE" , there I can continue studying. I have like very much English’s class and I wait that my teachers will be goods.
Hello I would like to comment about of Claudia Reyes's commentary about her family. First I think that is a text complete, interesting and very nice text.
One notices that Claudia's family is very united, they share many things together and respect and love them. Well Thanks for your comment Claudia.
See you soon bye!!
MY OPINION ABOUT “FRANKESTEIN”
This book is brilliant. I had not read. I just had seen it the film. After I read it, stay in me a sensation of sadness. . I think that this history has many worthy elements of a sad novel and without hopes. Perhaps, the love becomes present, when Victor falls in love with Elizabeth. Nevertheless Frankenstein never can carry out its Machiavellian plans of meets the love by means of another equal monster him, a wife. The atmosphere of the novel is sad like the frozen climate in which it is developed. And almost all the characters of history are a lot freaky, fearful, and full of melancholy and sadness. In certain part Mary Shelley it wanted to count in its book, some things that Science wanted to make in its desperate eagerness copy God like is the make to want” to revive a person” When the writer was a child, she grow up between a world of vast scientists and tapeworm knowledge of science. He was very admirable by its intelligence in addition that wrote this very young book
CITAS:
“When it was first published in 1818, 'Frankenstein' must have appeared to be just another horror story, chilling, but ultimately inconceivable in reality. At a time when people believed God to be the author of creation, any serious suggestion that man could create life must have been considered blasphemous. In essence, 'Frankenstein' is the story of a young scientific genius, Victor Frankenstein, whose studies lead him to discover the means of creating life. Compelled by his passion, and thinking of nothing beyond scientific achievement and the consequent academic glory, Frankenstein uses this knowledge to create a quasi-human being. This one action changes the lives of Frankenstein and those around him in ways that he never imagined and he appears powerless to do anything to prevent the terrible consequences of his actions.”
“ 'Frankenstein' is written in the first person, thus drawing in the reader's sympathy. The idealism and disappointment of Victor Frankenstein comes across very clearly. We are even made to feel sorry for the monster, despite his crimes. Shelley allows her audience to empathise with her characters, making her novel compelling as well as stimulating. It is easy to see why 'Frankenstein' has survived the test of time and remains a popular work of fiction today. “
" Frankenstein"
British Novel:
Mary Shelly was born in london on August 30th of 1797 and she died in 1851. She was a progressive thinkeris daughter, their parents were named:William Godwin and Mary Wollstonecraft. She wrote novels and many importants stories.Frankenstein (1817)wich was a since work fiction, and on the other hand the futuristic novel best known as "The last man" (1826.Frankenstein was taken to the cinema,theater and other ways of communication, it has been the case of comics field.
Mary Shelley wrote "Frankenstein" when she was 18 years old,and nowdays people can say that the sience fiction sort began with it.Frankestein was written in company of her husband and friends, one rainy night.
This novel tells the story of one young doctor,named Victor Frankestein, who carried out his masterpiece and created a monster with different body is part, which were taken from many people. It was made in his laboratory.Frankestein has been known as a frightful,but at the some time as a simultaneously defense less being.The moster persecuted his creator, then he also destroyed his familiy and he finally died at the Nort Pole.
Hi teacher! This is my comment about Frankestein and my before experience in the english Class.remenber my Code is 26071350.thanks and see you later.
1.My comment about Frankestein...
Frankenstein is a story of mary shelley.She wrote this novel when she was 18 years old,This novel talk about Scientiest victor who learned how to create life but he find in his ceation the mistake more big than he made! because It destroyed his family and his life.
Mary Shelley Wrote frankenstein or "the modern prometheus" in 1818, in London.The novel have some elements of the gothic and romantic movement.It was also refer to modern man and the industrial revolution.The story has had on influence of the popular literature in there time.
Frankenstein was science fiction novel and completely a genre of horror.
Mary Sheller was a british writer, she was the best writer in the year 1818 in London for the gothic novels;Frankenstein was inspiration to the other writers and for filmmakers.
Shelley was married with the romantic and famous writer percy by sshe shelly.Her education was for the influence of her father,because she listenedthe conversations of many poets and intellectuals with her father.
Frankenstein is a famous story in the world,Speccially in the european countries.The Novel Took place in the north arctic circle near the ice.
2.My experience in the english Class...
this my experience as an english Student...before I had very good english's teachers, for example in the primary, I had two teachers that aplied differents resources how the songs, games and dictated. With they I learned the principals verbs, colours and animals.
then in the high school, I learned the notionsof english and sometimes we had conversations, but in general the class was theoretical because the teachers was old and stricts.However I learned to do basic sentences and basic conversations for example: Im Silvia,Im student...
I felt that this classes was boring very very boring So I always start in the class distrated. In general I saw the same things in english because it was repetition and repetition.
Now I learning more things than before and Im happy with this.!!!
* MY EXPERIENCE AS AN ENGLISH STUDENT:
When I went to High School, many years ago, I was a good student and regarding to me as an English Student, I always was happy because I like this language. In the english classes we worked with songs, films, workbooks, studentbooks and bilingual dictionary. But the most important topic for me was the oral expression, because you can prove all your knowledge and express it.
Sometimes we worked individually and in groups. In my group of classmates and friends, I helped them with some tips to learn easier the language, like to memorize any expressions in some movies and songs.
I had good teachers throughout my school years. I feel that I learned knowledge and activities, but the most important was to know great human beings worthy to imitate
* MY COMMENT ABOUT FRANKENSTEIN
Frankenstein, a story written by Mary Shelley when she was nineteen years old. She was influenced by his father William Godwin, who was a famous writer at that time. She shares a lot of ideas with his father and she put forward into his story. Ir was published in 1818.
The subject in this book is science fiction and began since the dreams of the writer. In this time, the people didn't have knowledge about the electricity.
The story is about a scientist called Victor Frankenstein. He descovered the secret about crating life. He decided to make a person and works in this secret laboratory. He worked a long time in this laboratory and never went outside of it, because he thougt only about his new wxperiment. In this part, we can see the desire of a man trying to imitate to God. He studied very hard and he got scientist knowledge that conduce him made an exhaustive study about creating life, a human life.
Finally, Victor was speaking with a man called Robert Walton, who found him in the sea and saved his life. He spoke with him about his life and related his history in his dream to get the God's Power and control his life.
MY EXPERIENCE A ENGLISH STUDENT
WHEN I WAS A SHOOL I ENYOYED MY ENGLISH CLASS I HAD A GOOD TEACHERS. I DID MY HOMEWORK AND SOME TIMES I HELPED TO MY FRIENDS WHEN THEY DIDN`T UNDERSTAND AND WHEN THE HOMEWORK WAS DIFICULT AND TOO LONG THEY PAID ME TO MAKE THEIR HOMEWORK.
AT SHOOL WE DIDN`T HAVE LABORATORY AND MATERIAL IN ORDER TO IMPROVE OUR ENGLISH BUT THE TEACHER INVENTED A LOT ACTIVITIES FOR US, IT WAS GOOD.
AT THE UNIVERSITY I FEEL GOOD I`VE LEARNT A LOT BUT SOMETIMES I FEEL BORED BECAUSE I GET THINGS THAT I KNEW, I CONSIDER THAT I NEED TO LEARN NEW AND A DIFERENT THINGS.
My experience as english student
Well, I always had a big problems in the school with english class, it was because my teacher assigned me a big list of verbs which I had to learn in few weeks. It was terrible and I could to play with my friends for that. My teacher was very angry and I afraid her.
Finaly I learned a lot of english because my teacher.I wont to forget it.
Learning Experiences
When I beguen to study English, did not have many of the tools on which we counted at the present time as they are laboratories of languges, rom of cinema.The classes made the exercises of the book an the teachers dis not interest to make the classes different. I did not interest by the classes and usually did not sleep to me.
In the university is very different, the theachers make the classes using the technology.Ilike to go to laboraty because the learning is easier. Bye.....
ooppsss!! too late , but i hope this work like to you!
My experiences with this languages has been funny.
When i was child i studied in a bilingual kinder-garden. My first teacher was Miss Mackenzie, she was nice and pretty.
When i studied in 6th grade, i had a old fashion teacher, and his classes was boried. In the same year my father sended me to a summer camp in a Arizona, when i knew many friends from others countries, that was a funny journey.
Actully, i enjoy study english with this group and teacher.
all yours!!
FELIPE CACERES
Post a Comment