Popular Posts

Monday, 25 February 2008

The best 2

Welcome.You are all invited to post your ideas here and express yourselves in the language you are learning.
Just take the first step.Write a brief introduction of yours telling who you are,what you like and don´t like,your dreams,expectations,.....and more. There will be a space here to share ideas with your partners and to be read by them.

99 comments:

NORELLA BERNAL said...

My name is Norella Bernal, I’m 19 years old and I just want to tell you about my family, my short family.
It’s composed by three people including me: my mother, my grandmother and I. My mother’s name is Yadet Bernal and she works at hospital in the Billing Department, making the patient’s bills. She has to work from Monday to Sunday; sometimes at night but, she takes a rest every fifteen days. She was born in Villeta, Cundinamarca (a friendly town) but when she was a new baby, her mother took her to Bogotá and so, she has lived here all her life long. Really I don`t look quite like my mother, but I’ve got my mom’s personality. Also, she likes to go to the Santamaria Bullring twice a year and she dislikes to go to the Shopping Center if she’s not going to buy something.
On the other hand, how I told you that I live with my grandma, now I’m going to tell you about her. At the first, she’s a housewife and she doesn’t go out because nowadays she has been sick. In her free time she likes to watch soap-operas and cook a lot!
Although I don’t live with my father, I must say he’s a nice person and he has given me many things and because of that I’m so grateful with him. His name is Fabio Bernal and he’s a Factory Manager. Hardly ever he’s here because he has to travel around many countries. My great-grandfather was from German and according to this in my father’s family we’ve all got fair hair and light- colored eyes. Almost everybody has green eyes but except Joe, a cousin that was born in United States; Maria Fernanda, a cousin that now lives in London and I, we’re short and blue-eyed.
The rest of my family is in other countries: two aunts and two cousins are in United States, another one lives in France and an uncle lives in Argentina, but my other aunt and father’s mom live here in Quinta Paredes.
My family has studied very hard. There is an Agronomy Engineer, Factory manager, Lawyer, Psychologist, Industrial Engineer and something else but, the point of this is it makes me think that I can do the same and continue studying in a great professional for the near future as my relatives. This is my goal!

amaterazu said...

My family and me
I`m Erika Nieto and I want be a teacher. I`m 19 years old and I live in south of Bogotá with my parents and my two sisters.
My father works at airport. He likes listening to music also he likes play with my sister. He`s 50 years old that we celebrate so much because we were very happy. He`s very friendly and polite but he have temperament strong.
My major sister`s Viviana, she`s English teacher at a private school, she`s 24 years old and she`s very beautiful, she likes watching TV and singing in the shower.
My mom`s Zayda, she doesn`t work but she cooking very well. She`s short and overweight, and she`s got short blonde hair. she`s very loving with all and understanding.
Finally my little sister Laurita, she`s 3 years old and she studies at a school, she`s in kinder garden in where she have many friends. She`s very short and she`s got short dark hair. In the morning, she`s very lazy and is difficult get up to the bed.
Well, it`s my family and I love so much

Milelara said...

I going to talk about my family and me. I live with my father and my sister. My sister is an accountant, her name's Marcela, and my father is a briclayer, his name is Jose.

In my free time, I like listen to music, but some times a read a little. I'm secretary and I work from monday until friday.
My sister works on weekdays, but the weekend, she visits her boyfriend.

My father is a big man, he's 46 years old, he's tall and a little fat. At the moment, he's happy because he bought a car last month. In his free time he watchs t.v, he listens the news on radio or some times he sleeps.

I have another sister, but she doesn't lives with me. Her name's Nancy , she lives in Dorada-Caldas. She has a baby, his name's Santiago and he's two years old. Some times I think that she doesn´t loves me, because she doesn't lives with me in Bogota.

Jeny Salamanca said...

We are five in my family. My mother is Celmira. She is a responsible and serious person. She is housewife. She loves to watch TV. My father is Eduardo. He is sleeping all day. He is a funny and an outgoing person. My sister Luisa doesn´t have a job. She is intelligent and wise and I am Jeny. I work for Avianca´s Airlines. I check the list and tax all day. I like to read English books but I spent a lot of time. The last book that I read was called crime and punishment. I love my pets I have got a little and pretty cat. I like seafood. I love go to the shopping and I like go to the beach.


Jeny Salamanca Castellanos
26071249
Grupo 22

JOHANA said...

My name is Johana Andrea Martinez and I want to tell you about my family. My mom’s and dad’s names are Martha and Alvaro. My mother is from Bogotá, she is forty five years old now. She is a housewife and she has got two sisters: Gloria and Marina; and two brothers: Roberto y Armando. Gloria and Armando live in United States. My mother’s parent’s names are Jorge and Carmen, I mean my grandparents.
My father is from Neiva, he is forty years old now, he has got three sisters: Clara, Yolanda and Angelica and a brother who is Carlos. My father’s parent’s names are Ines and Alvaro. He works in Codensa.
I’ve got a sister and a brother: her name is Diana and she is fourteen years old now and she is in ninth grade (High school). On the other hand, my brother is Santiago, he is ten years old now and he is in sixth grade (High school too). I’ve got twelve cousins, two live in USA, Lina is Gloria’s daughter and Juan Sebastian is Armando’s son.
By now I’m single and I live in my paternal house and my family is very important for me.
On Sunday I usually go out with my family or my boyfriend. In December all my family and I are going to visit my aunt Marina. There, we are going to go to a party and at midnight we are going to drink some red wine.

yolanda sandoval said...

my name is Yolanda Sandoval,Im study of lenguajes moderns in the University La Salle.I has twenty six years old. Im divorse, my exhusband is Alejandro Romero,he is employed at the State Police . We have a son his name is Diego Alejandro,he is very happy. He is my world and my love.I live whit my son in Suba,Diego studying in kinder garden Steeps Gigants, my like are to listen music dancing whit my friends, whatchs movies the hobies my son, he likes to sing and to dance.Sometime to travel whit my family to honda, to play soccer .THIS IS MY FAMILY.

Lalita Roa said...

My name is Leidy Johana Roa, I'm 19years old and I don't work.
Well my family, my family is a little big, I live with my parents, father and mother and my three siblings.
They are my sister, she is 22 years old, studies at the Militar Nueva Granada University; my brother is 21 years old and studies at the Libertadores University and my sister she is 18 years old and studies at Institute, and finally me, I'm studying Licenciate in Spanish, English and French at the la Salle University.
My hobbies are so much, I like listening to the music, watch t.v, also I like to making the sport specifically Volleiboll and Tennis.
I'm funny person, a little shy, happy, reliable, reponsable and friendly; I don't like the vegetables and the arrogant people bother me.

Anonymous said...

My name is Adriana Medina. I'm 22 years old.
I study at La salle University and I Worked at the Public relations agency.
In my free time I go to dance, I go to the cinema and I read books of literature.
My mother's name is Sandra. She's a publicist and She's 41 years old .My mom is very sweet and understanding.
She likes to dance and she loves to smoke.
for my mother is very important my lerning and my future.

I live with my mother, my aunt and my grandparents.

My Grandfather is 65 years old and He's an engineer. My grandmother is 60 years old and She's a housewife of my home.

They are very romantic and they likes go to the theater.They're don't likes the party and the dance.
My grandfather is very complicated, He dislike to drink beer.
But I have a big family:

My uncle and his sons, My aunt and her cousin and their family.

We are a very solid family and we have diferents works and duties.

I love my family!! every mornings, together go to run and at nigth we to eat our dinner.

I dislike don't have time to stay with my family.

Next year we will travel of San Andres island to stay together.

Now, I will write to my boyfriend:

I have been 2 years with him.
He's very nice and reliable.I love him and I hope to stay life long.

I will want a teacher and to learn for to teach.

Karol Castillo said...

I study at La Salle University and I don`t work because I don`t have experience as a secretary, but I want to work. I like music and I listen it everyday. I’m like dance salsa’s music at Salome Pagana. I have CD’S collection of Café Tacuba and I have small dog is French Poodle it’s name is Lulu. I love eat chocolates strawberries. I was born on June 28th of 1986 in Bogotá, Colombia, I`m 21 years old. I live with my family.

My brother was born on January 27th of 1979, he studies at National University and he works in his own company, he likes listen to music and watches T.V in special sports. He dislike English studies because he doesn`t understand because he believes that it’s very complicated. He has a girlfriend beautiful and intelligent, they will get married the next year on Cartagena.

My conclusion is that I love my brother and I have admiration of him by all got in his life and I hope that his support continues with my personal proyects.

natis said...

My name is Natalia Carolina Castro Rey, I am 21 years old and I live with my grandparents. My grandmother's name is Julia, she is very generous.
My mother works everyday, she don't live with me because I don't get along with my father and my brother. My sister and me finished in the Marillac School.

I like rock music, specially NIRVANA, LINKIN PARK, THE ROLLING STONE, BOB MARLEY, etc… and I am dentist assistant because I work with two dentist in avenue 7 street 64 – and I’m very responsible

laura b said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
laura b said...

theache i hope yo have recibed my mensagge

Laura

Unknown said...

I am going to talk about my life and family.

I am 28 years old, my birthday is on January 22nd. I work at CCE Technical Services as a Procurement Specialist, I started working there five years ago.
I like to play with my daughter, I like to readand I like to sleep, I do not like chinese food, I do not like rap music . I am friendly, I am serious. I live with my daughter, my mother and two sisters.

My daughter's name is Valentina Carvajal. She is 8 years old. She goes to school. She likes to play with her dog, she likes to sleep too. She is so beautiful, she does not like to eate vegetables, she does not like to wake up early. She is so cute, hones and friendly.

My mother's name is osalba Castillo, she es the best mom of the world. In do not know how old she is because she does not like to sy it. She is a comprenhensive person. She works at CMR INGENIERIA as an assistant. She likes to play with my daughter, she likes to cook. She does not like to sleep a lot. Her birthday es on June 11t.

One of my sister's name is Leidy Ariza, she is 25 years old. She works at CCE Technical Services too. She likes to go to de church, she likes to pray and she likes to eat a lot. She does not lke to stay at home. Her birthday is on February 23rd.

And my other sister's name is Paola Ariza. She is 23 years old. She works at Telecom. She does not have a boyfriend but she has a lot of friends. She is ugly. She likes to have dinner in good restaurants.

Finally I can say that I am so happy with my family and I love all of them.

HABICHUELA said...

MY FAMILY

Family is a people’s group that lives together. In my case I only live with my mother —her name is Emelina González—, because my father died, many years ago.

My mom is very spiritual, kind, cheerful, a good counselor; also she has a special charisma with young people. She is a minister in a Catholic Church and she goes on weekends there, because she is catechist too, therefore she loves God with all her heart. In the week, my mom works at “Massan Parts” Factory, as an Operator.

In my free time, I like playing acoustic guitar and x-box, those are my favorite hobbies. However, I usually go to “Circus Beat”, this is the best rock bar in Santa Librada neighborhood. In this place, I drink some beer, liquor, rum and the same time I talk with my friends about several topics such as: girls, bikes, music, cars, video games, and any others.

I don’t have a girlfriend “I hope that this situation changes”, but I have many lovely friends, and sometimes I go to dance with all them.

I only work on weekends, and I dislike this situation because many people can sleep, eat, watch TV with their families or do anything while I’m very busy, working as a walls Painter in different places such as: banks, universities, among others.

Currently, I study Degree in Spanish, English, and French Languages at the Salle University and for me this has been the best experience that I have had so far.

Finally, I want to say that the relation between my mother and me is excellent, because trust and love is the most important for us in any moment and any where.

juanchito said...

I'm going to talk about my family, My name is Leydi Johana, I am 22 years old, I work everyday at Sudameris Bank, I study too.
I live with my mother, she's 48 years old, she works with my sister at the clothes store.
My mother's name is Maria Lidia, she's tall and beautiful, she has short hair, she's very clever and tender.

Anyela is my sister, she's 28 years old, she works at the Colsubsidio School, she's teacher there, and i don'y have any other sister.

Owen Santiago is my nephew he's 7 years old, he studies at Colsubsidio School too. In his free time he likes wath tv and play with Micky, his dog, Owe likes to play in the pc.

This is my family, we are very happies because Anyela going to travel an other country this year.

Paula Montaño said...

One Part Of My Life

My name is Paula, I'm 25 years old. I like rock music, go to the cinema; when I'm going to the cinema I prefer the action and fiction movies. I watch TV on wekeend because I work all the week and I study too.
I work at "Unidad de Estetica Dental" that is near to my house more or less four blocks. I hate the the lies.

My mom lives with me and her name is Maria, she is lovely, cute and she is my best friend. My father died when my mom was pregnang so I didn't know him. My grandfather was very special with me.

I have a dog which is my daugther, her name is Motas, she has ten years with me, now she is very old but she continues running as a puppy.

For now my future plans are going to study to another country, I have an aunt that lives there and the last vacation I went to visit her.

Tere said...

MY FAMILY

There are three of us in our family: my father, my mother and me. My father is Gustavo, he is 58years old. He has always been very serious reserved, energetic, generous, punctual and friendly, but he is sometimes bad-tempered specially when we have economic problems. My father loves my mother and treast her with much terderness; also, he is sensitive with others people´s pain although he is strong in difficult moments. He is much balder than before, he is happier, he is more loyal, he is shorter than his brother, he is better father and less handsome than before. In addition, he loves reading the Bible and working all the time. We try to solve our problems talking. We have been Christian for 8 years and my parents and Igo to church, its name is “PAI”.

My mother is Teresa and she is 59 years old. She is a special woman, she is more than my mother, she is my best friend. She was born in Oliva(Santander) .Besides, she has 6 brothers and 7 sisters, her father is still alive. She is a housekeeper and loves her family. For this reason, she tries to be an excellent wife, mother and friend. She is a good woman, She is kind, grateful, tender, understanding, sensible and honest. She married to my father 24 years ago. Her life hasn´t been easy, however, she has fought in order to get her goals. She always supports me in all my decisions and she gives me strenght when I need it. She cies with me and when I am sad or have some problems she always helps me. She is more undersatndable and happier than before, because her childhood was frustrating, but she knew God and her life changed, mow she is a new woman. For me, she is the best mother around the world.

I am 23 years old. I don´t have any brothers or sisters and I don’t have many friends because I don´t trust much people. For this reason, I only trust God and my parents. I like to study and learn many things about different topics, cultures, countries an everything in order to grow up as a person and professional. One of my dreams is to speak many languages in order to talk to people about God around the world. I am a sensible, sensitive, grateful, a shy and an affable person, but I am sometimos grouchy when the things aren´t as I want. My favorite hobbies are reading, working in my computer, listening to music, playing the guitar and practicing dancing. I´m less shy than before and less lazy because I liked sleeping much time. Furthermore, I want to be an excellent teacher and I don´t get tired of studying because the study is very important for my life.

We prefer to be at home on weekends, because it is a peaceful place, if we want to take a rest. However, sometimes, we go out and visit my uncles, cousins, aunts, etc, but that time is not exciting, because they are bored and fight all the time. Nevertheless, my parents and I love them, and we try to help them , specially when they have some problems.
Written by: María Teresa Alvara

Anonymous said...

If you want you can, never surrender!
HI My name is Marcela Runcería,I’m 22 years old I was born in 1985 in Bogotá, my birthday is April 23rd and I‘m Taurus. I love all music, but really my favorite music is the progressive rock, my favorite band is Dream Theater. In my free time I visit my grandparents and I like to go to my boyfriend’s concerts his name’s Nelson Gonzalez, he is a musician he plays the piano and synthesizers, at the moment he studies composition. Perhaps I’ll get married with him jejejeje, It might never happen!!
Really at the moment I only think in my get a degree.

Arsénio Céfiro said...

My name is Andrés, I'm 21 years old, my birthday is on september 30. Currently, I'm studing degree in foreign Languages and I'm searching a nice job.

I like electronic music and some rock & roll music, i like go out to concerts and walk around the city, i like the colombian films and independent films, i like read in my free time and i enjoy playing cards and betting. I dislike go out to dance, i hate these kind of plans. I'm not a sportive person but i love eat so much. I like the coffee and watch soccer matches, but only for Television.

Currently, I'm living with my mom and my younger brother. My mother's name is Martha Cecilia and my brother's name is Daniel Felipe My father doesn't live with me, he lives in other city, his name is German. Felipe is 15 years old and he is in Highschool and Martha works in a school as a teacher. My father is a dentist.

My mother is so cool with me, we have a good relation and we enjoyed all the time that we are together, She is like my oldder sister, she has 40 years old. My brother is taller than me, he is thin, clever and funny. I share time with my father twice a year and i enjoy talking with him, he is a intelligent person and he has many experience about the life.

I hope in a couple of years, leave this country and travel around the world, meet new places and work so far from here, if God wants!.

Anonymous said...

*If you want you can, never surrender!!
HI My name is Marcela Runcería, I’m 22 years old I was born in 1985in Bogotá, my birthday is April 23rd and I‘m Taurus. I love all music, but really my favorite music is the progressive rock, my favorite band is Dream Theater. In my free time I visit my grandparents and I like to go to my boyfriend’s concerts his name’s Nelson Gonzalez, he is a musician he plays the piano and synthesizers, at the moment he studies composition. Perhaps I’ll get married with him jejejeje, It might never happen!!
Really at the moment I only think in my get a degree.
iMpOssIbLe noT To FeeL!!!♥.

Anonymous said...

I am Marisole. I was born in Bogotá on January 3rd 1978.
When I was one year my family left towards Cali. I lived in Cali until ten years. We returned to Bogotá in 1988. I studied in Cali the elementary school and I did all secondary at the same school in Bogotá. I finished a November 26th 1994.
I Started studies of accountancy in the SENA and I finished in 1998.

Anonymous said...

OOHH My dear friend Johana!!!
Your family is very big!!
You don't put the puntuation in your composition.
but your composition was very great.

Paula Montaño said...

Dear Milenita, I just want to say that you are a very special person and a good friend. I wish all your dreams will come true.

Anonymous said...

I am Marisol. I was born in Bogotá on January 3rd 1978.
When I was one year my family left towards Cali. I lived in Cali until ten years. We returned to Bogotá in 1988. I studied in Cali the elementary school and I did all secondary at the same school in Bogotá. I finished a November 26th 1994.
I Started studies of accountancy in the SENA and I finished in 1998.

DIANA said...

THE FAMILY
My name is Diana Duarte. I live with my parents and my baby. My baby is 1 year old, and my boyfriend is 21 years old. He is Sara's dad, my baby. He works at a call center to Comcel in Multienlace, and I only study, because I was working in Movistar but I could not work more for the time.
I am 20 years old. I am very joung for a baby, true...! But I am very happy with my girl.
My father is a contratist and he is 60 years old, and my mother is a housewife, she is 56 years old. I have 2 brothers, Mario and Jaime. Mario is 30 years old, he has 2 boys, Sebas and Santi. He lives with his wife Jenny, he works an editor and his wife at the production's area in RCN. Jaime is working in CLEAN CITY a supervisor, he is 36 years old, he has 2 girls, Heidy and Laura, he lives with his wife too. She works at tha cancerologico.

This is my familiy for now, we are very happy and close

DIANA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
yolanda sandoval said...

Sandra congratulations for your family,although is very short,I think that you´re so jorned and very happies.

JOHANA said...

Dear Yolanda, your comments is interesting, your are a valiant woman.

Johana M.

Lalita Roa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
andreasmind said...

Dear Natis:Your story is very interesting, but I like to know more things about your life...though we're friends, I will know in our conversationts out or during the english class, je je je you keep going to study. you care.. milelara

Jeny Salamanca said...

Dear Yolanda, ¡Congratulation for your new marital status. I am very happy for you. And I Hope that in your free time We´re going to go out to do many things.

Now you are free and enjoy it.

JOHANA said...

Norella, congratulations for your family. Although you are alone with your mother, are joined.

Arsénio Céfiro said...

the follow comment is for johana roa. I like listening music and spend some time watching T.V too. I don't like the vegetables too, i prefer the steak and the "criolla" food. we have some things in common, don't you think?.
see you.

yolanda sandoval said...

Hello Jenny ,congratulations for your familY.I get happy to know you are in armony and joy ,abore in these moments,of your life,sharing whit your family,though I dislike cats.

monika said...

Universidad de la salle.
Inglés
MONICA DEL PILAR GORDILLO CASTAÑEDA
Cod: 26071303

COMPISITION PERSONAL

There are tree us in our family: my father, my mother, sister and me.
My father is Jose Gordillo, he has 50 years old, he has always been very serius reserved, generous, punctual, and energetic but he is sometimes bad tempeyed when we have economic problems. My father loves my mother and treats her with much tenderness; also, he is sensitive with others people is pain althougt he is strong in difficult moments.
My mother is Maria Eugenia Castañeda, she has 50 years old, she is a special woman, she is friendly, she was born in Bucaramanga (Santander), besides, she has tree sisters and two brothers. She is housekeeper an loves and loves her family.
For this reason, she tries to bean excellent mother and friend. She is a good woman, kind, tender, sensible and honest, she married to my father 24 years old.
She is more understable and happier than before, because her childhood was frustrating, but she knew god and her life changed, now she is a new, woman, she loves reading the Bible and working all the time. For me she is the best mother around the world.
I am 21 years old, I have much friends, I like study and learn much things about different topics, cultures, countries and everything in order to grow up as a person and proessional.
One of my dreams is to speak many languages in order to talk to people about god around the world. I am sensible, grateful, shy, affable person and sensitive.
My favourite hobbies are working in computer, listening to music POP, dancing, and calling. I want to bean excellent teacher, because the study is very important for the life.

DIANA said...

ADRIANA MEDINA, We spoke litle, but I think that you are a good person, maybe funny,friendly, etc
You have a beautifull family, congratulations. jejejejejeje

see you later.

DIANA DUARTE

Anonymous said...

yolanda congratulations for your son. I live in Suba too.

natis said...

Hi Paumon!!!! I saw your profile and you are a person with very good projects... Me too I will want study in other country in order to lear more English. I saw than you like the dogs and I don't like them.

Lalita Roa said...

Dear Andres: Hi,,,, your family is very interesting and nice. I like your objective and we have some in common: travel around of the world and visit differents places.
See you later, be carefull. kisses.
Bye

Milelara said...

hi, Paumon. your comment's a little part about your life, as always you are a very well writer in the english class, though you dislike this (to write about your life). you are a very friend...not more comments...

Jeny Salamanca said...

Dear Norella, It´s wonderful that you get many relatives in other countries. You should take advantages for your studies of Moderns Languges.

Congratulations,you get a nice family.

Tere said...

My Dear Gaara:

Your composition is very good, and you have improved a lot. Congratulations, because your style is very funny and you have a particular way in order to write about your family and yourself.

I can see, you love your mother and it is important for getting happiness, and I know, you will be the best father. Please keep on trying this language. Best Wishes María Tere

yolanda sandoval said...

Hello Johanna, congratulations for your family,I can see that your family is big and jorned.I think you get a wonderful personality.I admire you for you seriously and segutity.

amaterazu said...

Hi karol:

Your life is very interesting.Don´t worry with the job, because I think that you are going to get a good job.

I hope that you and your family are very happy.

DIANA said...

MARIA TERE, YOU ARE A PERSON VERY INTERESTING, FRIENDLY, AND NICE. YOUR FAMILY IS BIGGER,MMMMMMMM KOOL. I THINK THAT GOD IS THE BEST OF THE WORLD TOO. OK

DIANA DUARTE

Karol Castillo said...

Hello Erika

I want to tell you that your family are bigger and lovely.

Also in your family only there are teachers,I think that you will be good teacher.

NORELLA BERNAL said...

My sweet Yolanda, I think you are a good person but I tell you it, but not for the reason you're mi friend, really I think so!.

Congratulations because you're trying to find the better way, the way to change all your life and everything's around you.

You know nothing lasts forever! and even when we know love is on the way, not always this is the best because normally we think with our heart but not with our brain and we let take from our feelings but this is the being human's natural state.

I hope you the best for you and your son and finally let me tell you this:

there's something in your eyes
don't hang your head in sorrow
and please don't cry
something's changing inside you
there's a heaven above you
don't you take it so hard now
so please think the time you had toguether...

Share and enjoy this life, because it's only one and if there is life after death, live this real.

God bless you!!!!

you gotta make it your own way

Milelara said...

hi yolanda, i belive that you are a woman very strong and responsible, you have a handsome son, congratulations!!! you continue to make an effort... and you care and your son...milelara

Anonymous said...

Natalia, Thanks for your friendship, I am happy for your new boyfriend and because you are relaxed...

natis said...

Hi diana!!!, I don't know that you have a son... You are very joung for be a mom but I hope that you are very happy.

Unknown said...

Yolanda, I think your situation is very hard, but when we have people who love us, for example your son, everything will be much better.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JOHANA said...

Dear Jenny, I´m wonderful for your family, although your family are little big, are very joined. You are a nice person, you are intelligent and funny.

Johana M.

Karol Castillo said...

Hello Erika

I want to tell you that your family are bigger and lovely, also your sister is teacher same that you will be in future.

I hope that you learn vey english a your louest sister.

Bye and good lucky.

Unknown said...

Norella you have an interesting family, congratulations.

Anonymous said...

HI EVERYBODY, MY NAME IS CLAUDIA ROPERO, I WAS BORN IN 198? IN BOGOTÁ COLOMBIA, I AM 2? YEARS OLD, REALLY MY FAMILY IS SMALL. ONLY WE ARE MY MOM AND I. MY MOM IS A SECRETARY AT A MEDIUM COMPANY, SHE WORKS FROM MONDAY UNTIL SATURDAY.
ON SUNDAYS SHE GOES TO CHURCH AND SHE GOES BACK HOME AND WE HAVE LUNCH TOGETHER. AFTER THAT, WE GO OUT TO A MALL OR OTHER PLACES AND WE EAT ICE CREAM, BUY CLOTHING OR DIFFERENT THINGS. SHE IS A KIND PERSON, (NOT ALWAYS BUT SHE TRIES)SHE HATES LIES, BAD PEOPLE AND INJUSTICE. SHE DOES NOT HAVE HOBBIES.
ABOUT ME... I LIKE TO LISTEN TO MUSIC, TO WATCH MOVIES, DANCE AND PRACTICE TAEKWONDO. I DO NOT HAVE A JOB NOW (IF YOU KNOW ABOUT ANY JOB LET ME KNOW THANX).
I AM A GOOD GIRLFRIEND, I LIKE TO SPEND TIME WITH MY BABY, I AM FRIENDLY, LOVELY, TENDER, SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL.( I AM NOT EGOCENTRIC...) I KNOW SOME PEOPLE, BUT ONLY SOME OF THEM ARE MY FRIENDS.
I LOVE ANIMALS, THE MOON,NATURE, FOOD AND GOOD WINE.
I AM TRYING TO BE HAPPY WITH EVERYBODY.
THAT IS ALL FOR NOW.

SEE YA!!!!

(I AM NOT SHOUTING AT YOU SORRY)

Anonymous said...

Paula, I didn't know anything about your grandfather, Why you don't speak about him??

juanchito said...

1) Nice composition Johana Martinez

The composition is good, with some mistakes but in general it was nice

I enjoy to know about your family.

juanchito said...

hi lalita

in general you have a nice vocabulary, but remember English is not spanish
they have diferent structure otherwise is interesting to know about your family

natis said...

Hi! Clara, you are a very special person, friendly, intelligent and a good friend... We understand each other and we have some things in common. Bye....

juanchito said...

congratulation for your brother and for his plans

would you invite us for the wedding?
I just joking....

I think it’s time to you star working

Bye and have i nice week

Martha Méndez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HABICHUELA said...

DEAR YOLANDA:

I think that your composition is short but, have a pair or more mistakes.

Althougt I don't wanna hurt your feelings, but you should correct it, and don't be lazy... please.

Bye bye. Sadness never reach to your name. OK.

monika said...

Tere,you are a persson beatiful, friendly, special and sensibly...
not changes very kiss...
bye, bye

Jasson said...

JEISON

My family now is separated but we meet almost three times a month. Now I live with my mother, her name is Rosa and she works as a hair dresser and has been working in that her whole life. I also live with my sister named Dayanna, she works as a teacher and she has a beautiful little daughter named Sofia. My sister is older than me.

I love Sofi because she's pretty smart and tender too, she's now at kinder garden while my sister works.

I have two siblins more but I don't live with them. My father's name's Leonardo, I always wanted to be named the same as him. My other sister's name is Kelly and she lives inthe town where my mother was born with my aunts and uncles. My oldest brother lives with his wife in the south of the city and he has a little daughter who was born three months ago.

As youcan see my family is a few big, we are six people and we love a lot to visit each other. I like a lot my family because the members are simple and humble and we love each other.

Anonymous said...

I life is short for this reason we have to enjoy.

My name is Monica Rios; I was born in 1984 at San Rafael hospital in Bogota.

I live with my parents, my brother, my sister and my niece. My father is a taxi driver; He enjoys playing billiards with his friends, On Sundays he goes to run. My mother has a kindergarten in our house, she likes top talk and to share a cup of coffee with her friends, she is a really hard worker. My brother works as a discipline coordinator in a school, my brother likes to play soccer and to smoke, this is not good for him, and I hate it. My niece is 8 years old, she is smart, and she goes to swim on Sunday morning. My sister psychology, she works at Nazareth Hospital, she has a daughter, she likes to share time with Daniela, on weekends they go to swimming in the morning after that they have lunch at my home. Sometimes we go to the cinema.

Finally, on vacation we go to Cartagena’s beach; we enjoy swimming there.

Martha Méndez said...

Here I am closing this posting on first written work.Thanks again for your participation here.
A lot of practice and practice should be done as some mistakes appeared in your work.So, go on,keep on practicing.

NORELLA BERNAL said...

EXPERIENCES ENGLISH CLASSES

In this opportunity I just want to tell you about my first English class and the experiences about it. I remember at high school, I had a teacher who was for six years, named Nubia Gomez. She was a very good teacher but in that time I didn’t realize it. For me, the English class was very boring because in spite of she knew a lot and every time she wanted us to learn so much and improve our English. Sometimes she screamed and almost always she got very angry. Really I wasn’t a good student in this class because I copied the homework from my friends but I tried to pay attention to her even I was a bit lazy, shy and I didn’t know so much and, because of that I didn’t participate. Normally I took this class as time to study in other subjects as mathematics. I gave more importance to Physic or Chemistry than English, I didn’t see its importance but when I was in 11th grade I felt so sorry because I had wasted that time and the Icfes exam was near so, I had to studied very hard for this and fortunately I got a considerable qualification and suddenly I discovered I had many abilities with the languages and thought it was for me!.

NORELLA BERNAL said...

FRANKENSTEIN: A HORROR STORY

Many people in the world have reminded Frankenstein probably as the most famous horror story in all over the world. People usually relate this name with a large, evil and ugly monster that kills people. But in this story the monster doesn’t have a name and Frankenstein here is not the monster, he’s a young scientist who creates the monster from parts of dead bodies.

Frankenstein was more or less fifteen years old when once he saw a stream of fire that cut a tree. Since that time he became interested in chemistry and electricity and, all of these topics were that took him to start studying in these subjects. Soon, he discovered the SECRET OF LIFE, HE LEARNT HOW TO CREATE LIFE. After that, he began to do his experiment, forming a human form. The result really was terrible, it couldn’t be a person, a normal person, it was too horrible. The monster was very clever and strong: at first the monster looked for love and wanted to be kind but, every time when people saw him, they feared and hated him. The rejection was the principal reason to make the monster learnt to hate people and became evil and obviously, it forced the monster to take revenge against Frankenstein, making hurt to Frankenstein’s relatives.

I think it’s a special and very good story where at the end, we can’t know who’s the blame because Frankenstein just wanted to experiment and investigate about things we think are impossible, maybe his mistake was tried to be a god, on the other hand the monster was just a bad result that made him evil. It takes us to meditate about the life and all the feelings it involves.

Paula Montaño said...

My English Classes

I'm going to tell you about my experience with the english language. At school I never had an english class, in the high school I hated the teacher because she was a bad person with me and I remember that the only thing that I learned was the verb to be.
I learned to love english when I began to study at the Meyer Institute with my teacher Ariadne. She explained very good and made the english easier. Then I had a teacher called Daniel, he made me spoke a lot and practiced the pronuntiation.
At the university I just made a review about topics that I already know.

Paula Montaño said...

My English Classes

I'm going to tell you about my experience with the english language. At school I never had an english class, in the high school I hated the teacher because she was a bad person with me and I remember that the only thing that I learned was the verb to be.
I learned to love english when I began to study at the Meyer Institute with my teacher Ariadne. She explained very good and made the english easier. Then I had a teacher called Daniel, he made me spoke a lot and practiced the pronuntiation.
At the university I just made a review about topics that I already know.

Paula Montaño said...

Frankenstein

It's a novel written by the British author Mary Shelley. Shelley wrote the novel when she was 18 or 19 years old. Her parents were both famous writers. The title of the history refers to a scientist, Victor Frankenstein, who learns how to create life and creates a being (from parts of dead bodies), in the likeness of man, but larger and more powerful. In popular culture, people refer to the creature as "Frankenstein", although it was the name of the scientist. This is a novel with some elements of the gotic novel and the Romantic Movement. It was also warning against the modern man and the Industrial Revolution. The novel genre is a horror story. It is maybe considered the first science fiction novel.

JOHANA said...

EXPERIENCE ABOUT ENGLISH CLASSES

I studied at San Benito of Tibatí school. In this school the teacher was good and always she was interested we learn a lot about this subject, and always she told us it was very necessary and important for our lifes.

When I was in 10º grade, I had a good teacher, her name was Luis Eduardo. He had just arrive from United States, the methodology that he applied in his classes was excellent, moreover about his human quality.

There was a significant change when I started 11º because we had another teacher, her name was Adriana, she was friendly, but her classes were very boring. She always did the same exercises, the classes were so monotonous, nevertheless I wasn’t no bad.

JOHANA said...

FRANKENSTEIN

The Frankenstein book is entertained, specially when I was near the end of the book, it impacted me so much. Is interesting the anxiety about knowledge, which took to Frankenstein to create a strange monster to be based on corpses, who finish destroying his life.

Is curious by the variety of forms in which the same argument is focused.

In the novel Frankenstein is the young scientist and intelligent, very opposed to the horrible monster of the film. In conclusion the novel is interesting and laudable.

Anonymous said...

As well as Frankenstein created to the monster, , likewise our society also creates and invents to it way different classes of monsters all is reduced to if you are ugly, pretty, thin, fat, old, very young, poor, rich, homosexual, intelligent, little intelligent, if you listen this or that one, nobody this in agreement one with nobody, we all have or we invent ours own monsters. that crap.
We criticize all as if we did not have defects we do of other monsters when really we are the monsters.

Anonymous said...

FRANKENSTEIN
As well as Frankenstein created to the monster, , likewise our society also creates and invents to it way different classes of monsters all is reduced to if you are ugly, pretty, thin, fat, old, very young, poor, rich, homosexual, intelligent, little intelligent, if you listen this or that one, nobody this in agreement one with nobody, we all have or we invent ours own monsters. that crap.
We criticize all as if we did not have defects we do of other monsters when really we are the monsters.

KLAO®

Anonymous said...

ENGLISH CLASS

Really I do not remember my first English class, I remember, that in the college I had a very nice teacher who is called William Thomas, he taught us British English, because he always said that the American English is like to listen to speak a coast man.

The only thing that the teacher Thomas wants was that we could pronounce at least a word.

the truth was that I did not not put attention in the classes, seemed me bored, then when I went out of the school I did a course in an institute and later started in the university.

KLAO®

Anonymous said...

FRANKENSTEIN

It is a novel of terror; it was written by Mary Shelley and published in 1818.
The Frankenstein tells about a young Dr. Victor Frankenstein. He wanted to create life, based in his investigations. This way, Frankenstein was born.
The Frankenstein was a monstrous creature and he was sad for the contempt of the people. He feels very lonely. He wants a wife for to share.
La creature is really nice; however he wanted to get revenge for what Victor did to him and Victor doesn’t feel love for him and he doesn´t want to create his wife. The Frankenstein had feeling of love and hatred towards his creator.
I think about the novel is very interesting because it’s a matter of life and death, its play to be God. Victor doesn’t agree with the death of his mother and his teacher. He’s disappointed and he was annoyed and he wonders about ¿what did the people die?

Paula Montaño said...

Frankenstein

It is a novel written by the Britsh author Mary Shelley. Shelley wrote the novel when she was 18 or 19 years old. Her parents were both famous writers, The title orf the history refers to a scientist, Victor Frankenstein, who learns hox to create life and creates a bieng (from parts of dead bodies), in the likness of man, but larger and more powerful. In popular culture, people refer to the creature as "Frankenstein", although it was the name of the scientist. This is a novel with some elements of the gotic novel and the Romatic Movement. It was also a warning against the modern man and the Industrial Revolution. The novel genre is a horror story. It is maybe considered the firts science fiction novel.

Anonymous said...

I’m going to tell you about my first English class. It was very interesting because the teacher was very dynamic and tender with the students. The teacher’s name was Lila Molano, she was nice, and when the teacher was teaching all people were in silence and in order, The teacher said that English is important to work at any country and have relations with other person.
Later, I realized that I preferred that class another classes. When a student didn’t go to school the teacher called his or her home, so the people felt important for this class.

juanchito said...

juan pablo


My first English class was a successful for me. I was alway
good at English class the teacher always named me as monitor class, and I never had to cheat any exam, I usually dedicated more time to study English, my partners always made me questions about the homework's for them, because they didn't understand very well.
I really enjoyed those classes. Perhaps more than other classes, and the teachers were great too.

natis said...

Mary Shelley was born in 1797 August 30 in London, England. Her mother died when she was a baby. The most famous book of her father's was political justice and her mother's wrote books about the women.
Shelley was a popular England writer because her poems was very famous. She travelled Europe with Percy Byshe her ex-wife.
Mary's story was the best because she was very jounger and she put the ideas of her father's in this Frankenstein story.
Mary Shelley wrote in her book the story of a yonger student, Victor Frankenstein that learnt about the human life and create a mounster.
Victor Frankenstein moves from Geneva to England. he was very calm but this finished when to give life.

Karol Castillo said...

The novel was written by Mary Shelley. Mary Wollstonecraft was born Godwin in Somers Town, England in 1797. She was the second daughter of a famous feminist Mary Wollstonecraft and the liberal philosopher William Godwin. She was married to the Romantic writer Percy Bysshe Shelley.
She wrote the novel when she was to her 18 years old. The book was published in London in 1818, she is best known for her story and Gothic novels. The novel takes place in context bigger, because at that time they were making great changes and the woman began to have a very important role in the world and she wanted to excel in their studies because her stepmother didn`t help her .
The story is set in various locations, but the most important are Geneva, Switzerland, Ingoldstadt and North Pole, beautiful places where the writer Mary wanted to represent her story.

Karol Castillo said...

The novel was written by Mary Shelley. Mary Wollstonecraft was born Godwin in Somers Town, England in 1797. She was the second daughter of a famous feminist Mary Wollstonecraft and the liberal philosopher William Godwin. She was married to the Romantic writer Percy Bysshe Shelley.
She wrote the novel when she was to her 18 years old. The book was published in London in 1818, she is best known for her story and Gothic novels. The novel takes place in context bigger, because at that time they were making great changes and the woman began to have a very important role in the world and she wanted to excel in their studies because her stepmother didn`t help her .
The story is set in various locations, but the most important are Geneva, Switzerland, Ingoldstadt and North Pole, beautiful places where the writer Mary wanted to represent her story.

Karol Castillo said...

In the next text I`m going to speak about my English teacher. I remember that I was in 7th grade, she was short and a little bit fat, but she was very intelligent and funny with us in the classroom, sometimes, she would give us homework and really easy exercises to do so we wouldn`t complicate our lives

I felt really good with her in the classroom, because she tried to make the class very interesting with songs and others activities in where we would interact and participate with each other.

In conclusion, for me she was the best English teacher I`ve ever has English and with the one that i have really learned a lot of English.

yolanda sandoval said...

Really I didn’t have an English class in primary because there wasn’t so much time to improve in this subject and the teachers had this time to do other activities.
My English’s first class was at high school. The teacher was Sandra Tellez, it was something new for me because in primary not even we had had the basic topics about English. It was something good because the teacher usually was very worried to we learn.
Normally the teacher was very serious in her classes and with the other people and respectful with all of us. Sometimes we thought she was angry but it wasn’t so. I remember the first day she taught us the primary colors and the numbers from one to ten.

Anonymous said...

My first English class!!!

In my first english class at the university I was very lost and nervous.
My teacher was Alvaro Quintero and he was nervous too..
His metodologywas very odd and I was to been afraid.
My first feeling was fear but I was very interesting in the class.
The teacher was very reliable and friendly and he wanted to has good relation with his students.

I had a first chair and the teacher´s desk was very scary. I think in my profession and I would bing my future.

My first class was very dinamic and fun, but I was sick then I was boring.

Anonymous said...

the Frankenstein story was very interesting and sad.

I dislike the story, because it was very scary and the situation of the monster was horrible.
the discrimination is very bad and offensive.

johana zuluaga said...

my name is Johana Zuluaga Correa; I was born April 30 1988 in Bogotá, I have two sisters and one brother their names are Lorena, Faisuly and Fernando, Lorena is Psychology, Faisuly is Lawyer and Fernando is studying for to be a lawyer; My brothers and me go to dance three or four times a month.

I like go to the cinema with my friends; but I have two specials friends, Victor and Andres, they are very friendly and kind with me, and they always help me when I have some problems.

I want to be a good English, French and Spanish’s teacher, for that, I need study a lot of time…

johana zuluaga said...

Frankestein

Before read the book I had thought that frankestein was the monster, not the person who created him, because I didn’t know about this story

I liked this book because the topic was very interesting; at first the story I felt very bad for the monster, because he was very kind and he wanted to help the other people, I was very sad for him, after when the monster became a bad person I felt bad and angry because I don’t think that if any person is bad with me, should not be bad with every body.

I think that frankestein made a very bad decision when he created the monster also when he accept made any wife for the monster, because for that her brother was dead, and he was dead too.

I liked this story and when I read this book I learned grammar and many new words.

johana zuluaga said...

The classroom
When we began the class, I didn’t know many things, bad in that moment I understand many words.
I have learned pronunciation and grammar, because with that I had many big problems… ok, I have still problems with grammar, bat not like before.
In that class I feel very good because I think that the activities are very interesting, with those activities we can practice English and speak a lot of time, I like when we have roles play because I learn English’s expressions.
I feel that I have learned a lot of words, also grammar and pronunciation because now I understand when any person speak me in English and in any times I can answer him; I know that I need study a lot of time for can to be an English’s teacher

yolanda sandoval said...

Frankenstein is a story very sad because it’s hard and unreal that a human being has in his hands the power of make lifer or better, to give life to the death as it happens with the monster who has been built by Frankenstein with parts of died bodies and after, through the electricity, he make the monster’s life real. It was something difficult to understand and more to the other people because when they saw him, they got scared and hate him a lot. Always the monster was a “person” hated by the society and more than hated and rejected a minimized being. Personally I think it’s a “grey” story so, I prefer the comedic stories.

Unknown said...

The deep sadness cant stop its force when the environment that surrounds it is promoting pain and unhappyness; it doesnt matter if you have emotional and/or intellectual intelligence, the cacuum of love is terrible; maybe for this reason is that many people along the world, cant improve their lifes cant be happy, cant help other people, and the worst is that many became wick beings.

All is like a chain that is hard to break. All before mentioned is linked to Frankenstein story.

At the same time its important to say that science throughout ist existence, has made many mistakes, mistakes that have hurt many beings in the world, and one of the reasons to have made it possible is the arrogange of science, where the people in charge of it, have lost respect for life, sometimes forgetting that everything has its limits.

Unknown said...

I have always been a fighter, and I love this life, this strange passion of feeling alive, and other times feeling dead.

I wish I could say goodbye to this world in a happy way, close my eyes and give a lot of good trails in mankind's heart who had met me.

I will continue with my life, trying to do my best, each day, every day, because I know that life isnt for god, isnt endless.

Unknown said...

MY FIRST ENGLISH EXPERIENCE CLASS

wHEN I WAS 10 YEARS OLD, I BEGAN TO STUDY AT C.C.A. IN bOGOTÀ; WHEN I GOT THERE, I WAS HAPPY AND I HAD MANY EXPECTATIONS WITH THIS SPEECH.

tHERE, MY TEACHERS WERE EASYGOING,SMART AND FRIENDLY; WE SHARED TOGETHER A LOT OF FUN, AND AT THE SAME TIME WE LEARNED.

EVERY CLASS WAS MAGNIFICENT; I MISS THOSE DAYS.

Unknown said...

FRANKENSTEIN
i thought that Frankenstein was the story monster, but when I read the book, I realize that I was wrong. I didnt know that the story was written by a young girl, what i know about the story was that the monster always was a bad being, and scared people, but the truth is other; I learned that ones dont have to leave alone monsters, jajaja. because they can hurt us, for example the boyfriends and in general men.

ADRIANA FUENTES said...

Correction Frankestein:

It was an interesting piece de work. The beginning were attractive, because Victor Frankestein was very intelligent. He was a good pupil. Victor was very happy when youn. His girfriend was Elizabeth.
At the University Heidelburg he found his interest to learn about the human body.
Aftewards he starded to work in a laboratory an brings of the graveyard a dead body.
After that he discovered the secret of the life he cried life.
The monster was very lonely, biggest, pale bodies, grow old an ugly.
His better friend was Henry because visited it and he recovered. The brither´s Victor is dead.
Along time later this story continuos with the death of Elizabeth in the wedding-night.
Victor did´not create a new monster and for that reason at night of weddings the monster killed to Elizabeth.
Also, the father Victor´s died of agony by all the deaths.
Victor wanted take revenge itself and persecuted the monster to kill it, but the monster wanted to commit suicide.
This story is a little sad by the dead of Elizabeth and because the monster is very lonely.

ADRIANA FUENTES said...

During this semester I’m thinking about the experiences in class are very good and have taught me improve my English level.

Many times, I lack of time to dedicate more in the individual exercises, but the different activities and explanations have helped me to have more interest and to work on my knowledge and weaknesses.

It caught my attention learning to create a blog and to use it the best way.

I know I have very few fluency when I speak and the listening is difficult to understand, but my commitment is to practice with tools I learn in class and advance this way from now.

Thank you teacher for your help, for giving me back my confidence and the lost of fear when I make mistakes, because this way I want to learn more English.


ADRIANA FUENTES
GROUP: 20

ADRIANA FUENTES said...

Correction Frankestein:

It was an interesting piece de work. The beginning were attractive, because Victor Frankestein was very intelligent. He was a good pupil. Victor was very happy when youn. His girfriend was Elizabeth.
At the University Heidelburg he found his interest to learn about the human body.
Aftewards he starded to work in a laboratory an brings of the graveyard a dead body.
After that he discovered the secret of the life he cried life.
The monster was very lonely, biggest, pale bodies, grow old an ugly.
His better friend was Henry because visited it and he recovered. The brither´s Victor is dead.
Along time later this story continuos with the death of Elizabeth in the wedding-night.
Victor did´not create a new monster and for that reason at night of weddings the monster killed to Elizabeth.
Also, the father Victor´s died of agony by all the deaths.
Victor wanted take revenge itself and persecuted the monster to kill it, but the monster wanted to commit suicide.
This story is a little sad by the dead of Elizabeth and because the monster is very lonely.

Popular Posts

Some good and meaningful music

That´s it!!!

That´s it!!!
Smiling and learning too