Popular Posts

Monday, 25 February 2008

The best 3

Welcome.You are all invited to post your ideas here and express yourselves in the language you are learning.
Just take the first step.Write a brief introduction of yours telling who you are,what you like and don´t like,your dreams,expectations,.....and more. There will be a space here to share ideas with your partners and to be read by them.

57 comments:

Martha Méndez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
johanna said...

johanna andrea santa
26071270

My name is Johanna Andrea santa bernal I`m twenty three years old; I was born in Bogota but, I lived for fifteen years in a small town named la Vega there, I lived with my mother, my sister and grandparents; I like this town because is beautiful, the people is nice and friendly. At the moment I live in Bogota since 2001, I had studied bilingual secretary at Politecnico Colombo Andino, I had worked in three companies as Avianca, Risk Management and actually to EAAB(Company of aqueduct and sewer of bogota); I like working in many things. Every day I wake up fife am, then I drink a coffee, while I`m preparing the breakfast I look for the clothes to wear, then I go out the house at six am. I take a bus to going to work, I take a break a middle morning and I lunch at pm and then I take a bus again to go at university.
On the other hand, I like listening music, to sleep late on sundays, I hardly ever make exercise sport, I frecuently see my boyfriend in the weekends because he doesn`t live in Bogota.
I like my carrier and I hope to become a good student during this time and of course a good teacher. I had learned many things, and I know that will have many oportunities to me.
I`m grateful with all the people had been with me in the bad and good times.

c@thy said...

I was born in a little town near Bogota, between Silvania and Fusa, on Monday February 1st 1986 at 2:30 am.

I am the 3th sister in my family. I have one brother and one beautiful sister. I used to live on a hill next to a nice, blue river across the green countryside. When i was little girl, I enjoyed living far from big cities with my parents. They always chose where to live. I liked to hide under the trees whenever I played with my friends. My mother used to tell me off because of that, but she never hit me. My father instead , did it more than once. He was very hard on me. I liked to play all the time with my sister and my brother, they never lost but nevertheless, we usually had a lot of of fun together with our pet, a little brown dog, it name was Hannah.
I used to wake pu very early and go to sleep very late.
My daily routine now begins at 5 o´clock in the morning and ends at 11:00 pm. I have breakfast at about 7:10, then I go to work and around midday, I take my lunch in the evening, I never eat.
I so happy with my own life, I love my family and I love the things that I do and that surround myself.

Catherin vera peña
Code: 26062223
Group :20

JULIETH said...

my comment is about is the teacher. she is beautiful, and a excellent person proffesional she is smilyn every all people and students thank you teacher

JULIETH said...

my teacher is very veri good with all students and person she is mut excellent profesional and a good friend with people the university

ADRIANA FUENTES said...

My Family:

I have got three brothers and two sisters. I don´t live with my parents. They are living in Villeta. My father is German Fuentes, he don´t work and Mother is Maria Riscanevo, she is a wifehouse. All my family is Christian for twelve years. The weekend lets we go to the church.

I work at the multinational company. I start my routine at five a.m and finish at eleven p.m. I arrive at work at 7:30 a.m. I have got an hour of lunch. I finish work at 5:30 p.m. But later I go to the university at 6 p.m.

Finally, I arrive to my house at eleven p.m. Sometimes, I like to cook the weekend, also I like listen to music, to see televisión and films. Rarely I go to the cinema.

I´m a person friendly, intelligent, honest and sweet. I´m thrirty years old. My favorite food is pasta. My favorite personage is Jesus Christ. Thanks to God I have very good friends in the church.

Anonymous said...

I live with my whole family; they are: Luz Dary: She is my mom, she`s very beautiful and lovely person. She likes romantic music and the animals.

My father`s name is Rosso, he works and he lives with my mother 20 years ago. he`s 47 years old, he likes watch on T.V football. He si very funny.

Juan, is my older brother he is 22 years old and he has a baby already, he works too and his biggest hobbie is to play wiht his son, Esteban. My nephew is Esteban he`s only a month, because he eas born on January 6th is very tinny and cute baby I love him so much.

About me. I am Laura, I'm 19 years old and always I have been a responsable person. Physically I am small, my hair is long and black my eyes too, my hobbies are: the music specially clasical music and power metal music, I love to read as well. In this moment I am studying a career in La Salle university, I am in third semester and I hope to finnish very good very good this career and to be a big professional in the future. But as well, I want to be a singer, and why not? being in a Rock band that's my dream, and that it's me.

Laura Génesis Montañez
26071252

juanchito said...

The Juan Pablo‘s Family

On this composition I going to talk a little about my family
We are just 3 at home, my mother my sister and myself. My mother is like my father too, because my father lives abroad. My mother has 53 years old, but she looks younger, she is a house wife, she is a tender and very polite person and she likes to sleep a lot. She doesn’t like to eat sea food. My sister is older than I, she is pretty, she has 28 years old, she is a student and she works at the Copa Airlines, she have been for 1 year working hard, she studies Psychology too. Carolina is on the 6th semester, she is very smart, she likes history, that’s why she enjoys going to the museums a lot. She has visited every museum of the city. She doesn’t like to go to dance and she never drinks, she is short but she has a beautiful body.
Finally I going to talk about myself… what can I say, I work for a Multinational Company I am the one who receive every complain of the customer , I study languages too, I love to read a lot I like to go to dance on weekends and I don’t like vegetables.
I don’t count my father because he has lived abroad for 10 years. Anyway, we love him very much moreover he call us three times a week… so we are also a complete and a happy family
Name: Juan Pablo Ramirez
Group 22
Cod: 26071272

ahh.. your blog is great

Angela Sepulveda Parra said...

Hi Teacher, now, hear is my composition.

I live with my family. My mother is 40 years old, she likes to stay home. She is very important person for me. She is beautiful and very calm.

My father is 45 years old; his favorite activity is to watsh TV. He works every day and he likes to sleep. My dad is from boyaca, His birthday is on 30th september of 1965. He is very responsible and he loves my mother very much. and my brother is 21 years old; he studies economics at national university. His name is daniel; he is very intelligent. daniel likes to play soccer and he plays guitar too. He is my best ftiend.

i have a pet, it is a dog. its name is pinki; his hair is black, i love my pet, it is very friendly.

and me... My name is Angela, I study at the la salle university, i work at a call center from vodafone, spain.

ÁNGELA PATRICIA SEPÚLVEDA: 26071258

carolina sanchez said...

MY FAMILY


My parents are Fernando and Mercedes, my mother is 46 years and my father is 48 years, I have 3 sister Claudia, Angela and Daniela. My father is mecanic, my mother's housewife, Claudia is a teacher at Los Sauces school and my other two sisters are students.
I am 19 years, I work in a school with children of first grade until fifth, in my free time I like go to cinema with my friends, I like watch TV and listening to music. I usually get up at 5:00, I start work at 6:45 until 3:00, then I come back home, I have lunch and I go to University until 10:00 and I come back home at 11:00.
At the work I haven't time for others thing because If I do other things, I could have problems.

Andrea Sanchez

sandra urbano said...

My family is beautiful, is small; my father is Miguel Antonio Urbano, he has fifty four years old, he is single and he lives with my brother; my father is merchant and he is also a good chef. My brother is Nacho, he has twenty nine years old he is system of engineer and of course he is single, Nacho has black eyes, he has short hair and he is really intelligent. My brother works hard, everyday.
I am twenty four years old, I live with my mother, she is Judith, she has fifty two years and she is really funny and friendly, she is housewife. My mother has white hair and long, she is of medium height, thin and pretty.
I work and study in night in the university, I don’t have time to go a cinema or disco; I like to read and to sing. My boyfriend is forty two years he is wonderful and businessman.

Alain Cedeño said...

I'm youngest of five brothers, I live with my mother,a dog, a cat, and four parrots.My mother is a housewife, she was born in Manizales, she's 59 years old. Her hobbies are listening music, walking along the park. She likes to watch T.v and her favorites programs are animals, sports,in specially football soccer, health and news. All brothers are married, my old brother lives on the second floor of our house, I live on third and my sister lives on the first floor. My another brother lives in the madelena town.

Now I'm going to talk about of myself, ok I have worked at National center Consultory for 8 years, every day I wake up
at 5:30 a:m take a shower, look at my pets, i drink some coffe with milk, and get out of my home close 7:00 a:m for my job.I begin to work At 8:00 a:m and I finished 5:30 p:m. After I' going to University to study until 10 p:m when I arrive to my home talk with my mom of her activitiesdid during the day . I eat something, watching T.V and I am going to rest at 12:00 a:m

OLGUIS said...

MY FAMILY.
My family is composed for my parents and five brothers the name of my father is juan, he is fifty years old and he works in a shop. my mother is isabel, she is fifty years old and she doesn´t work in this moment.
my parents live in from La Palma. my brothers are carlos, alejandro, fernando and gabriel. they have differents jobs. My sister is eliana, she has a daughter, she lives with her husband in a appartament.
i am Olga Lucía, i am twenty-two years old, i am teacher in a school, near to my appartament, i live with my cousin and her daughter. i work everyday of monday to firday and a study languajes at ninght in the university De La Salle. i like dancing in the discotheque with my friends, too listen music in appartament, watch news, go to cinema. read differents books, i lije traveland know much people. i like eat chocolates.
in my appartement normally i cook, make cleanliness to wash-clothes. i don´t play sports.

c@thy said...

MY BEATIFUL FAMILY.

I was born in a little town near Bogota, between Silvania and Fusa on Monday February 1st 1986 at 2:30 pm. I am the 3th sister in my family. I have one brother. He is studying psychology and one beatiful sister.She is published accountant. I used to live on a hill next to a nice, blue river across the green countryside.
When I was a little girl, I enjoyed living far from big cities with my parents.
They always chose were to live.
I liked to hide under the trees whenever I played with my friends. My mother used to tell me off because of that, but she never hit me.My father instead, did it more than once. He was very hard on me.
I liked to play all the time with my sister, she never lost but nevertheless we usually had a lof of fun together with our pet, a little cat, it name Pachita.

I used to wake up very early and go to sleep very late. My daily routine now begins at 5 o´clock in the morning and end at 11:00 pm. I go to work at Company petroleum and in the night I go to study.
I live happy an sure in my life , because I have a united family.

Catherin vera

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Teacher excuse me this is the correct composition!

My name is Gloria Colmenares. I was born in Bogotá, my date of birth is March 14th of 1986.
I live with me mother and my father. My mom is housewife and my daddy is mechanic. I have one sister but she doesn´t live with me.
I work in a travel agency around the four years. I love my work. I study in the Salle University. I´am in a 4th semester of the Modern Languages.
I have a boyfriend, his name is Nestor, he studies in the University. Usually we see every days, but we choose to go to the weekends. His family is very special with me. I love much his family.
I like listening to the Indian music. ¡I love the India Culture!.
I love his clothes and his movies. Also I like the Indian food is delicious because have much spicy.
Also I like to travel on vacations, I travel with my family, with my friends and sometimes with my boy boyfriend off course.
We travel to diferents cities and towns, we like to know tipical things of each one.
I am very happy, honest and very sincere. I like the happy people, I don´t like liar people and materialicious.

Claudita said...

MY LOVELY FAMILY

I have a very nice and special family. Every day i wake up very happy, because i have the best family; for this reason i like to spend a lot time doing defferent things with them. First of all, i want to talk about my mother. She is a beautiful and tender woman who is all the time with her family. She was born in Bogotá, on September 29. She is 46 years old. My mom likes to cook special food for her family, and also she likes to read and practice a lot sports.

Also i want to talk about my father, because he is a very nice person. He works very hard every day thinking about us, and always he has time to be with us and to do a lot things together. " He is a wonderful person, always dedicated to his family and his home". Finally i want to talk about my brother and my sister, because they are the best that i have. Also they are my friends and my confidents. I´m very proud of my wonderful and special family.

Claudia Marcela Reyes
26062255

Martha Méndez said...

To all of those who made the best effort to post their comments despite the technical difficulties:
Thanks a lot for lettig us, as a group, share personal information and interesting issues on families.Well-done.Your production here shows your English skill which should be better and better everyday.
Regards,
Martha

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela:
I read your comment and its very interesting, your family is very close and very beautiful; i like that your brother are your best friend.

In your composition I found some grammar mistakes, but its ok and as i said I lioe very much your blog.

Take care. Laura.

JULIETH said...

My family is very, very bit,I´m going to speak about my parents, my grnadparents and my brother.My father is big, he is brown eyes, he likes walk in the park, he looks for balcony, he likes to watch T.V. and movies.He is workingin the company of my brother as an administrator.He is very responsible, generous a good friendly with me.My mother is beautifull.She has blue eyes, white skin,she works with sew, machine, she makes pijamas for children and adults. my mother is smilying,generous,funy,she is my best friend.Grandparents always help inmy house, they are very generous,friendly with all my family and friends, they read the newspaper, walk in the park and like watching T.V.My brother is tall he has clear eyes,he works in a company.he is very good with me he likes the numbers and see documents he is funny and smilying.

laura b said...

My Family:
I am going to describe you my family:

My father is Abel Bello, he is tall, fat, and big, he has brown and short hair, he has withe skin, he is electrician and football´s teacher, he is sweet and calm.

My mother is Stella pascagaza, she is short, she has black, short and curly hair, she has withe skin and green eyes, she has a fundation for old people, she is funny and a good friend for me.

My brother is Daniel bello, he is tall, thin, and he has brown eyes and hair. He is musician and he is in high school, he is a good brother but sometimes he is seriously and angry.

Anonymous said...

Hi Johanna:

I read your comment and I realized that you are a very bussy person, and you have a good work that's is very excellent for you.

I thought that you were from here, Bogotá I never think that you were from other place.

You have a rutine very heavy and besides you enjoy your job, your career, and but of course your free time.

I hope that you can read this comment for me it is a very interesting comment of you.

Take Care. Laura

la foreing langue said...

hi everyone,
i want share this composition with all of you, this is a song that i composed i hope to enjoy it and thanks for your time.

One thousand doubts

How do i guess that you don´t lie to me
How to know if were ready to face the future
It´s hard finding the way to make you happy
for trusting each other and forgetting our worries

I wonder how many times i must fall to figure the lovesense out
for sharing my life with yours and never say goodbye.

I want to grow hopes inside your heart
Buildings roads into new horizons
i want to be headed towars a perfect world and bring you big joys.

The only thing i want to ask you for is your help
I know we´ll climb uphill and we´ll arrive together at the end.

Att: José Villanueva

Unknown said...

Very interesting comments!

I Think is important know about the classmates. What their tastes and learn a little of the personality of each one. I can perceive how important is the family in the life of each one, it is really beautiful.

When we studied at the night, is reduced too much the time for personal activities, but I think, we are all really wonderfull people that effort, we will be rewarded in the future.

Thanks!
Gloria Colmenares.

johanna said...

Hello Alain

I read 3 comments, but I like your small composition because I can imagine tyhat your family is very close and it is beautiful, also, I like the animals too, I have cat and dog and had six birds but they died to consequence the cold in Bogota.

In general your composition have good grammatical structure, Though, in some line I detected that "about of myself" has a mistake but no problem, Everybody learn about its.

thanks for read my comment.

Johanna Santa

Anonymous said...

Hi Alain.

I have been raeding soe comments from others clasmates and I decided to read yours, in all of them I have found that everybody's work and they even you have a rutine very very heavy.

It's curious that some of your brothers still live in your mother's house and a little funny that all of you live in one floor of that house.

I realized too, that you like very much animals (If I am not wrong) specially the cat. je, je, je...

Well, I liked very much your comments.

Laura.

la foreing langue said...

hi sandra,
i liked the way how you describe your family, it´s fresh and funny, i really enjoyed to read your composition congratulations

c@thy said...

All the compositions are greats. It demonstrates the love for the family and the dreams that all and each one We want to manage.
The family is the engine the our life,that every thing that let's do is thank to they.
The work and the university simply are complements for a better future.
My classmates are admire persons because they fight for They want to manage.

Hugs.
Good bless you.

C@therin

LIANA said...

My name is Liana Neva. I was born in Bogotá in 1981, I'm a beautiful girl, my mother is a teacher, she’s a very pretty woman, she´s tall and slim, she has got long and curly hair and big green eyes, she´s also very patient. My father is ingenier, he´s a very kind person, he’s good looking, he has got short, curly, dark hair, and black eyes and he’s tall. He likes listen classic music. My brother is a lovely child and clever but he’s laizy, he’s short and slim. I like to talk with my family and play voleybol. I'm a secretary in a company of copies, I have a boy friend. I love him. I'm very bored with my job because I can’t to study by this reason. I like visit differents places. I don’t like take on the transmilinio becouse is very full. I go to the library on Sunday but also I go to the visit my friends with my boyfriend.

I was good student in the school. I went to travel with my friends and I lived in venezuela. I was student the hotel administration in the SENA, I was live in San Andres with my aunt for two years, This is a beautiful island, San Andres is famous for its fantastic beaches also I was work in one school with children deaf and I had one wonderfull experience.

I will like to work of teacher in Kinder garden but also I will want to have one school in beautifull place. I am going to take one course of the drive.

Nataly said...

I have a beatifull family.
my family is very together and lovely, my father names is hernan lopez and he has sixty two years old, he loves the sports and he likes to cook.my father is retired of the national police ad now I will tell about of my mom;she es very beautifull, her name is flor medina and she has fifty two years old , she is housewife and she loves to play the basketball and she likes to watch tv. in conclusion they are very adorables and charismatic .
I have one brother and one sister, his name is Woverley and her name is Disney they are married and I love them a lot.
for last my new family; my husband and my son, I love them, they are my life and they are very special and smart. my husband´s name is julio he has twenty five years old , he loves the mathematics and he loves to play basketball.my son´s name is joseph he has two years old , he is very funny and very kind, he loves to dance and he likes to listen music.
that is all . thanks. GOD BLESS YOU!

NATALY LOPEZ
26071246
G.20

OLGUIS said...

I think that the commentaries are good, have coherence and the vocabulary is easy to understand.
the topic was easy and we could write with much imagination.
also i consider that exercise was very interesting for improved our gramatica and production written in the english languaje.

Unknown said...

My family is interesting and crazy family. I usually think in all family,we are good persons but also we have bad things.
about me,so,i like to talk on the phone with my mon at the endof day to tell her about my day,with regard to my girlfriend study ivil engineer, or just to say good nigh.
My mon is Nuby Fernandez, shes is forty five years old, she likes to eat a lot fruits and desserts, but she dislikes to drink hot milk,firewather and papaya juice ...ah she likes to drink vodka Mandarin,and she loved the wine.
ok, about my father. your nameis Cesar he was born the Progres Guatemala city but he grew up in colombia where he´s very happy.
About my brothers over my brother's: Jean and Dairon,lamentably the're bad students, but they're my nice family. Jean is a crazy boy,many ladys,many cigarretes,trip,trip,trip.
And Dairon likes swiming in the swiming pool.
More about me:
something in my free time, i like to see my photoalbum, watch T.Vor just look the beautiful ladys trought the window of my aparment ...ok
great...the rest of the family has diferent persons and has diferent jobs, lawyers,engineers, teachers, so,so crazy.
To finish i can say that...we cry when feel sad,we smile when we ar happy and we laugh when we are very happy, ...ok

Unknown said...

teacher my coment i will send tomorow.and congratulations friends your coments is very...good.

Unknown said...

congratulation friends.

Martha Méndez said...

Here I am closing this posting on first written work.Thanks again for your participation here.
A lot of practice and practice should be done as some mistakes appeared in your work.So, go on,keep on practicing.

Andrea Sosa said...

My family is conformed by 5 persons.

My dad is Fernando Sosa, he is 45 years old and he work in a government company for 6 years ago, he is the only man in our family, my mom is a beutiful woman, her name is Gloria Castañeda and she is 43 year old, she is baby siter for 8 year ago and she is the best mom in the word.
I have two sisters, the medium is Mafe she is 17 years old, and she is a full time student, and beautiful
girl.
My little sister is Laura she is 10years old, and she is the baby of the home, she is small and slim and she loves skate. We`r not look like similar because my sisters have brown skin like my dad and me are very white.
I love my family `cause they´r the bestest in the world.

laura b said...

is very interesting tath you can know the families of your friends, this space is very important for express your ideas.

Laura

THE LOVE SONG said...

HI TEACHER MY NAME ES LILIANA RODRIGUEZ CALLEJAS THANKS FOR IS TECHNOLOGY

johanna said...

ENGLISH II
JOHANNA ANDREA SANTA



HELLO

I don`t remember nothing about my classes in the primary school. I know that in the high school I like always the English class it was my favorite. My teachers were very good.
I arrived to Bogota with the intention to learn and I become teacher. When I began to study English my mind was white, but all the topics were very easy, my teacher teaching with songs and dialogues, club conversation. My teacher Charles was very good, he always says us that to listen cassette was very good, the other structures was easier.
Other teacher Enrique was demanding but he had the reason, he never using books everything was conversation club, and I learned a lot of her.
I liked to do all my home works, I understood and I try to practice alone. I invented words, but my teachers always were to answer my questions, I like to ask how I can to say different s words or expressions, I have forgotten many things because I don`t have all the time that I would like, I have neglected English by others things less interesting, but this is a long process but if I propose to learn an to talk it will be very soon.

Martha Méndez said...

Dear Laura:
Interesting ideas about your family and personal life.Sur you will be an excellent teacher.
Martha

Martha Méndez said...

Juan Pablo:
Thanks for sharing about your presonal life.Your family must be so nice...for your ideas here I can say,all of you are very special.
Keep on using your English to get in touch with classmates and friends in your blog.Check spelling and some grammar itens to have it perfect.:)
Martha

c@thy said...

MY EXPERIENCE IN CLASS

This semester I feel very happy in my english class, because I've learned many things and I've clarified many doubts.

During my life schoolar Ihad many teachers but none didn't understand.
In this class with my teacher Martha I've learned to lost afraid to public, ask some questions that are difficult to me, do my homeworks and study honestly.

I've classmete with I can study and practice english with them.
Now Ican read write and lisen a little bit easy.
I hope growing up in my knowledges and my habilities.

Thanks teacher for your patience and your dedication.

Catherin vera.

c@thy said...

FRANKENSTEIN
MARY W. SHELLEY

This fantastic story emerged from the imagination of Mary W. Shelley from their nightmares and wishes to build a story shocking to raise the mystery of the human condition, has become a classic film and television for its theme terrifying.

Frankenstein is a reflection of Mary Shelley mental problem, because of their education so big thanks to the ideas of his father, the philosopher William Godwin; however hatred of her daughter to live in accordance with the ideas that he himself had taught him

MAIN CHARACTERS:
Víctor Frankenstein
Frankenstein
Elizabeth
Alphonse Frankenstein
Henry Clerval
Robert Walton

The story to Frankenstein It is sad and difficult he said, "'I am alone and miserable; man will not associate with me; but one as deformed and horrible as myself would not deny herself to me. My companion must be of the same species and have the same defects. This being you must create.'"

c@thy said...

FRANKENSTEIN
MARY W. SHELLEY

This fantastic story emerged from the imagination of Mary W. Shelley from their nightmares and wishes to build a story shocking to raise the mystery of the human condition, has become a classic film and television for its theme terrifying.

Frankenstein is a reflection of Mary Shelley mental problem, because of their education so big thanks to the ideas of his father, the philosopher William Godwin; however hatred of her daughter to live in accordance with the ideas that he himself had taught him

MAIN CHARACTERS:
Víctor Frankenstein
Frankenstein
Elizabeth
Alphonse Frankenstein
Henry Clerval
Robert Walton

The story to Frankenstein It is sad and difficult he said, "'I am alone and miserable; man will not associate with me; but one as deformed and horrible as myself would not deny herself to me. My companion must be of the same species and have the same defects. This being you must create.'"

Catherin vera
Cod: 26062223

johanna said...

Frankenstein is a book very interesting to me; though I don`t have stopped reading this story, I feel that a character is mysterious and agreeable. The most people think that he is bad, ugly but he is a young scientist that he wants to learn different things. The book is divided by chapters, where victor's life appears little by little shows the death, a killer and the life in the prison to the equal how he died. The story has scenes different where it develops is a place where there are lakes, mountains among others.
However, the bulk of the story is told by Victor Frankenstein who narrates his own creation of a man from bones he has stolen and with the power of electricity.
The places of the story are the laboratory`s Frankenstein, the forest, the houses in Belrive, Geneva the lake in Italy and others.
This book was written in 1816 by Mary Shelley is probably the most famous horror story in the word. She was born in 1797 her husband was the poet Percy Bysshe Shelley; her parents were both famous writers and thinkers, her mother was Mary Wollstonecraft, died when she has a baby and her father was William Godwin She was nineteen years old when she wrote this story. The book was a successful that appeared in the cinema in 1974 as a comical American movie. It is said also that, this night, Mary Shelley had a nightmare in which a student obsessed with the creation of artificial he awake and he meditates terrified his frightful fetus.
To me it has been a great novel that shows as the terror is a passion for many writers and readers, before we watched Frankenstein as the villain but he has feelings and he is love.
Though not the end I recommend the reading because the beginning is of mystery and the end must be a success.

la foreing langue said...

Frankenstein

In this moment all of you are going to try traveling in another world, one world where this story will be a truth. now read it.

this is the story of frankenstein doctor who was the first person who create life, the destiny is cruel because in his desire of being a God he lost all the people loved.

but all this happened because his fright blind him and that creation was left and some dark feelings star to be inside his head and all this pain was the sedult for destroy the joy of his creater.

this book can learn us that the most important in life is live, no try to be Gods, my reflection is that everyday you live like the last chance and please, smile for the rest of the world can understand that you love to live.

Nataly said...

FRANKENSTEIN OR THE MODERN PROMETEO

This novel is one of the most important and representative works in the english literature,this text presents topics so important and of great controversy like the scientific moral, the creation and destruction of life and the humanity`s audacity in its relationship with God. thanks to it has been recognized in the whole world.
frankenstein was written by the young writer Mary Wollstonecraf shelley and it was published in 1818; it was the first text of the science fiction gender, framed inside the tradition of the gothic novel.
this work, was an achievement more than for an only 20 year old author, it became critic`s success and published immediately. the history of frankestein, student of the hidden thing and of his creature subhuman created starting from human copes, it has been taken to the theater and the cinema in several ocasions. none of her later works reached the popularity or the excellence of this first, in spite of the fact that she wrote other four novels, several books of trips, stories and poems


nataly lopez
G. 20

Nataly said...

MY OLD ENGLISH CLASS


When I was in the school i liked the english class a lot because it was very funny and now in the university I think that I was always with the best teachers.
we usually in our english class sang a lot of songs and we made a lot of writes, I ate much in class and it was funny.
I remember than I was a little heavy and a little shy but in the english class I felt very sure.
I remember too my teacher patricia , she was colombo-italian and she was and she is a excellent teacher and a fenomenal person because she taught me a lot of things about english language and of the life.


NATALY LOPEZ MEDINA
CODIGO 26071246
G. 20

la foreing langue said...

my english experience

i had a lot troubles during my life or contact with the language because my teachers weren´t the best and i hate it, but when i finished my high school i started to learn in another place at Meyer institute, that was the best way for knowing or for finding the beauty of this magical language i love english and now avery day i dedicate one hour for never forget it.

Unknown said...

The Frankestein story is a important novel about norror and gotic genrie.
Mary shelley was born in Londres on 30 august 1797 and died the 1 february of 1895.
She was daughter of willian Godwin , he was an important philosophie . Mary Shelley . Wrote importan stories as fameous horror story that she wrotten.

This story is about a scientist that did , an experiment, that gave the power of the life to creator an interesting character .The resukt was a mistake and he gaves the life for a monster .The people don't like the monster and feel fear and scary.So the monster became evil and want revenge then begain murder to diferent persons loved for his creator and the end of the history Victor Frankestain decide to follow to the monster, to killhim but finality he died frozen in a ship.
This horror story is an interesting novel about fiction or cience.

Unknown said...

About my last experiences in english class.I can remerber that my first english tecacher was call cecilia, she was a ugly women and could talk about of the secrets of her family.The second teacher was call LUisa she was a beautifull women i can remember very well. My study in this class was very good and this class i liked so much.

Unknown said...

the class of English on level 3 was a nice class, i learned about of many topic and diferents models or ideas. ....put atention students you should invited a the teacher to some party in the finish of semester..i think so.

Martha Méndez said...

Hi, thas for making your best effort to publish your ideas here.
Martha

Martha Méndez said...

Hi, thas for making your best effort to publish your ideas here.
Martha

Angela Sepulveda Parra said...

Hi class I am Angela and i would like to share you my experiences like an student of english...

HI, I WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY EXPERIENCES IN THE UNIVERSITY AS AN ENGLISH STUDENT... IN THIS SEMESTER WITH THE TEACHER MARTHA HAS BEEN VERY INTERESTING BECAUSE THE TEACHER USE ALL THE TOOLS THAT ARE NECESARIES IN THE CLASS. I CAN SAY THAT ONE OF THE TOPICS THAT I LIKE MOST WAS THE PRESENTATION OF THE FRANKENSTEIN. I CAN SAY TOO THAT THE CLASSMATES ARE VERY NICE SO THE CLASS IS VERY COMFORTABLE.

IN THIS SEMESTER IN A PERSONAL VIEW I HAVE LEARNT SO MUCH WITH MARTHA MENDEZ, BESIDES I FEEL THAT I HAVE AVANCED AND THE VOCABULARY HAS GROWN.

THIS IS A PRODUCTIVE EXPERIENCE BECAUSE I FEEL MORE SURE IN THE PRACTICE.

TAKE CARE. ANGELA SEPULVEDA

Angela Sepulveda Parra said...

Hi class I want to comment something about Frankenstein. In first place the book was very nice I liked so much or beigone of the stories of horror most famous in the hole world.

Later, we had the oportunity to show to all our classmates some presentations of this master piece and all of them were great and mine was with Laura ad I can say that our presentation was funy but iI thik that all the classmates like it...

Unknown said...

Frankestein:

Mary Shelley was born in Somers Town, Great Britain. Her mother Mary Wollstonecraft, was a writer and feminist. Her father, William Godwin was a philosopher.

In 1816 when she was with her friends in Geneva; Byron a friend proposed that they should write a ghost history. Mary wrote Frankenstein and the other friend wrote about Dracula. Shelley wrote the novel when she was 18 years old.

Mary was married with Percy Byssh Shelley. She had a son; she was a liberal woman in the society.
She wrote many stories and contributes biographical and critical studies to the Cabinet Cyclopedia.
Mary Shelley died in 1851 when she was fifty-three years old.

The novel Frankenstein is about the young scientist Victor Frankenstein. He wants to create an artificial life and he created a monster, when he saw the creature he understand and he thinks that the experiment is a big mistake a monstruosity and he escape.
The monster terrifies any human and he begins a revenge on all humanity….

Popular Posts

Some good and meaningful music

That´s it!!!

That´s it!!!
Smiling and learning too