Popular Posts

Friday, 18 April 2008

What about your English classes? THE BEST 1

Being an English student gives as many experiences as well as memories. Some of us might have felt afraid,anxious and others happy and cool.
Share with us what about those times when you started your first English classes at school or here at the university.

10 comments:

Martha Méndez said...

Dear The best 1:
Time is flying and nobody has written the last version(corrected one)on your written work related to your previous exeriences as Englisg students.Keep in mind the time we have.Thanks a lot.
Martha

Martha Méndez said...

Dear all,waiting for your written work.
Martha

Jessy at the school said...

Teacher, my experience with the English Language always was good it’s a subject that I like so much. I know that the learning method that I’m using is effective, in the measure way that I’m making an effort. I know that teh lack vocabulary doesn’t let me to advance and I think taht it is were this I have dificult with the english language.
I like the english language, my school teacher’s were good thanks to they I assummed as something. I want to learn the language it’s my plan for life.

I can say that your intereste in making me learn has given me a lot of confidence and I have made my learning more pleasent.

Eduburi said...

My experience as an English student:
At the beginning as an English student, I was so afraid because my English was very bad, and my classmates were too advanced, but when the class started it was different because every body were afraid too, then I discovered that my lever was good, after those days I think that if you want to learn English you have to practice and practice, to do the homework, study for the test and try to be better every day, also I think that English is easy and important for your life, only you have to go step by step.
While I am learning English I enjoy my class, and for finish, is important to have a good teacher.

andreasmind said...

Hi Martha, your class is a kind of class where you can feel good and free for talk without fear, sometimes, people don´t cooperate in class but i really enjoy to be there, i´ll hope you enjoy the class as i do it, because´I never forget your class those experiences are really tattoo on my mind. TKS a LOT

Eduburi said...

Frankenstein:
Is a novel written by the British author Marry Shelley, She wrote the novel when She was 18 years old. The fist edition was published in London in 1818
Mary Shelley (1797-1951) is best known for her historical and gothic novels. Her book Frankenstein or the modern Prometheus, in which a scientists creates life in human form is a lasting inspiration to other writers, filmmakers and scientist, She was married to the romantic writer Percy Shelley.
The novel’s central history is narrated to the arctic explorer captain Walton by Victor Frankenstein who is pursuing across the frozen sea a nameless creature he has manufactured from the “like less matter” or corpses Frankenstein relates how, after his creature came to life, he fled in disgust, allowing the “miserable monster” to get lose

laura b said...

FRANKESTEIN
tHE STORY BEGAN LIKE A SIMPLE GAME OR COMPETITION BETWEEN THREE FRIEND, BUT IT GOT TO BE A MOST IMPORTANT STORY OF DRAMA AN HORROR UNTIL TODAY. MARY SHELLEY GOT TO MIX THE DRAMA, HORROR AND LOVE CAPTURING THE ATTENTION OF MANY GENERATIONS. fRANKESTEIN IS A CRAZY SCIENTIST AND HE CREATED A MOSNTER OF DEAD PARTS OF OTHERS PERSONS. FRANKESTEIN IS THE MONSTER TOO, IN THE BEGINING THE MONSTER HAD GOOD FEELINGS BUT THE REJECTION OF THE PEOPLE TRANSFORMED HIS FEAR TO HALL, IN ADDITION HIS CREATOR LEFT HIM BECAUSE REPENTED OF TO CREATED THE MONSTER, FINALLY THE SCIENTIST SEEING THE SUFFERING OF THE MONSTER PRIMISES TOCREATE A COULE BUT HE DID NOT DO IT, THIS ENRAGES THE MONSTER AND HE SWEARS TO KILL HIS GIRLFRIEND. tHE LANSDCAPES AND SCENARIES WHEN THE STORY DEVELOPMENTS ARE COLD LIKE IT SELF AND THE LANDSCAPES WHEN MARY sHELLEY WROTE THE STORY. fINALLY THE MONSTER PAID FOR THE MISTAKES OF HIS CREATOR HE DECIDED ENDING WITH HIS LIFE.
lAURA B

Martha Méndez said...

Dear all, I hope you can write all of your ideas here to share thoughts and feelings with classmates.
Thanks.
martha

Unknown said...

ABOUT FRANKENSTEIN:
Victor fascinated by their nex knowledge decid to create a new being based on their knowledge and deep research: Although possessed the secret of giving soul to the area, building a body to receiv it, with all its network of fibers, muscles and veins, was a tash fraught with difficulty. One day Victor became sick becaus their experiment of horrible monster created. Frankenstein requests to victor to hear and commensurate to their suffering, arguing that it someone has suffered the consequences of their experiment is himself. Finally, Victor Frankenstein accepts to hear and his story begins. Remember how difficult it was to realize their human condition and begin to distinguish smells,lights, sounds getting food and understand a lottle what was begining to live. Frankenstein, he pleads to his creator, he makes a woman like him not to feel so alone and despise by all and be able to erase their ideas of revenge and hatre against him and the world. A mixture of many feelings and images cross the minds of victor, who for a moment believe that actually make a companion for what frankenstein away from him and his family forever, for promises to fulfill his wish.

Martha Méndez said...

Hi Best 1:
The comments given here as part of your written production are interesting and some of them have rewarding words for me as a teacher.I appreciate it very much.
I can say that I realy enjoy teaching,I like what I do,and acknowledge cooperation from those students who are interested in learning.
Congratulations for working and doing your best.
I think that writing must be taken as a a great tool to communicate with the others.I expect from you to keep on working and improving your language skills in order to acquire the target language.
Martha

Popular Posts

Some good and meaningful music

That´s it!!!

That´s it!!!
Smiling and learning too