Friday, 18 April 2008
What about your English classes? THE BEST 2
Being an English student gives as many experiences as well as memories. Some of us might have felt afraid,anxious and others happy and cool.Share with us what about those times when you started your first English classes at school or here at the university.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Welcome.You are all invited to post your ideas here and express yourselves in the language you are learning. Just take the first step.Write ...
-
Welcome.You are all invited to post your ideas here and express yourselves in the language you are learning. Just take the first step.Write ...
-
Read some interesting quotes from Frankestein which express this monster´s feelings......... "I am alone and miserable; man will not as...
-
Welcome.You are all invited to post your ideas here and express yourselves in the language you are learning. Just take the first step.Write ...
-
Being an English student gives as many experiences as well as memories. Some of us might have felt afraid,anxious and others happy and cool....
-
Being an English student gives as many experiences as well as memories. Some of us might have felt afraid,anxious and others happy and cool....
-
Dear all, you have this posting as free in order to express how you felt writing here and sharing with your classmates and teacher all your...
-
Being an English student gives as many experiences as well as memories. Some of us might have felt afraid,anxious and others happy and cool....
-
Waiting for more posts.This is a test.
Blog Archive
Some good and meaningful music
That´s it!!!
Smiling and learning too

27 comments:
MY FIRST ENGLISH CLASS
I`m going to tell you about my first English class. It was when I was ten years old. I was in primary school. The teacher was a woman called Patricia. She gave us a book with many pictures and I loved the pictures with big English words. There were fruits, colors, animals, and furniture. I felt so good in that moment. I made something that I loved and I enjoyed it. Teacher was outgoing and funny. She had traveled to London and got many knowledge of English languages and another cultures. She was interesting person. Since began English class was very easy for me. I could understand more easily. I had to write so much but It was the way to learn. I had to repeat and repeat all the time.
FRANKENSTEIN
I think that: This book is probably one of the most interesting horror story in the world. I love this kind of readings because they`re about monsters, the good and evil, and They get everything action, romance and fright. I can feel scare because I try to suppose what will happen in the story.
The story catch you since the first moment is very exciting to find people like Victor Frankenstein who was a young scientist who wanted create a monster from parts of dead bodies. At the beginning the monster was love and wanted to be kind, but then He hate people and becomes evil. Everybody should read it.
I’m going to tell you about my first English class. It was very interesting because the teacher was very dynamic and tender with the students. The teacher’s name was Lila Molano, she was nice, and when she was teaching all people were in silence and in order, The teacher said that English is important to work in any country and have relations with other person.
Later, I realized that I preferred that class from another classes. When a student didn’t go to class the teacher called his or her at home, so the people felt important for her class.
I think that English class was good for me because I learn a lot and I started on interesting about the languages.
The story of Frankenstein I liked, has a narrative form very good, describes very well the places, the characters and the situations, making the story more interesting, pleasant and very easy to understand.
My first English class was a successful for me. I was always good at English class the teacher always named me as monitor class, and I never had to cheat any exam, I usually dedicated more time to study English, my partners always made me questions about the homework’s for them, because they didn’t understand very well.
I really enjoyed those classes. Perhaps more than other classes, and the teachers were great too.
My First English Class
The English class that I remember was in first semester.
I remember the teacher's name Alvaro Quintero, I think that his methodology was good, was dynamic and funny. In the first class felt nervous and happy.
I remember an activity that we did, I represent with a boy, a couple of lovers, I blushed a little, but was very funny, finish the presentation and everybody were laughing.
I like the English Class but I'm afraid to speak in front of the people, but I try to change this.
My experience in the English Class
I'm going to tell you, about my feelings and my first days in the English Class. Though I don't remember a lot of things, my first teacher called Consuelo. I was studying my first course at school. I was ery happy, because I understood the class, also, my teacher loved me and she was special with me.
My classmates were restless, really I don't remember them. I felt very good,I learned a lot of things. I liked the english class, my teacher was patience and friendly, she explained thing by thing and slowly , may be for this I understood.
I had many teachers during my high school and my preparatory , but I remember more my teacher of the english class at SENA, he motivated me to my profession.
It's a little difficult to try to remember how was an English class at high school, but this time, I’m going to talk about my process with this extraordinary language.
At the beginning was not easy, because I had to stand my boring teacher at school, but it was not enough, I had to speak in another language that I hated since I was a child.
However, one day I met a special teacher, his name was Jose Ignacio, I knew him at "Comfenalco" Institute about six years ago, because I had decided to study English when I finished my school. He had a special way to teach and his pronunciation was spectacular, for this reason I began loving this beautiful language.
Frankenstein
This story was write by Mary Shelley, she wrote Frankenstein during years 1816 until 1818. Her full name was Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley. She was daugther the one important feminist (Mary Wollstonecraft) and the writer and political journalist (William Godwin). She was married in 1816. She had two children, but the first a girl died in Venice, and after she had one son.
Frankenstein is story the horror. This story was write in 1816, in this time, the people were modest and they to not knew the stories of terror. The text talked about the man called Victor Frankenstein and the situation aroud him when he created a monster, because,he was interesting in as create life and the phenomenos about electricity.
I'm going to tell you about my first english class in high school. it was when I had 10 years old ,I was studyng at American College and i was in sixth grade. My teacher was a young woman called Andrea.
She was a good english teacher, because she was intelligent, interesting and very patient when she explained the different topics for the students. I felt happy in andrea's class beacuse she was beautiful and she was very dynamic in class and i understood more easier the english topics. She was very young and she had a good relation with the students cause she had a huge charism with the people and this charism was a motivation for me for learned english. I felt very comfotably in her class and it was a pleasure for me to go to her class.
THE FIRST ROUND WITH THE ENGLISH
In this ocassion I'm going to tell you about my past experience with the english lenguage.
It was in 1990 more or less, I didn't like it, because my teacher was an ogre "a Fiona", her name is Clara Rangel, she tried to teach me, but I didn't care, I went to high school to make friends, to play cards and billard therefore to all and not to learn.
Later I knew other teacher the old German "that in peace he rests" he thought that the english was very amusing and besides necesary to life.
and so I'm begining to learn it with most enjoyment.
My first English class
My experience in the classroom is good because the classmates is very dinamic with teacher Martha in the Salle Universite.
When i was at high school i understood a little in English class because my teacher explained very well. Only elemental school after no. The teacher Natalia and the teacher Ximena showed me the good and the important of the English languaje.
I like English but my duty to study mora grammar and vocabulary.
My first English class
I remember that I was 7 years old and I was in 4Th grade of primary. My English teacher was Aidée Villalba pachón and she was a beautiful person.
She was very intelligent because she was teaching sciences, Math, history, etc that I understood very well.
She taught me the verb to be (of cause), animals of farm, the numbers and the alphabet.
I was a rebel girl, but I liked this class because my teacher was kind and polite.
But I didn’t like my classmates because they were very mischievous and I couldn’t listened the teacher and her explanations.
All my English teachers have been very good, because they have had patience and know the topics perfectly, and because for it, I give them thanks to all, specially to my fist teacher and my current teacher.
THE CLASS THAT CHANGED MY MIND
The firs English class that I liked was with a teacher we called doggy, that man was very creative and made funny classes, he was from Medellín. He made very interesting the art of learning English.
When we made mistakes in an exam he made us to write down repetitions of the word that we made wrong. That helped me to expand my vocabulary. Also he made games in order to make us understand some difficult topics.
I think that thanks to those interesting english classes I started to like the language and realized that I wanted to be a teacher. The “doggy”, as we called him, taught me that languages are beautiful and easy to learn. Because of that I think that if all teachers are funnier and pay more attention to their students and their needs people will fall in love with English and it would make an easier learning.
TEACHER AND CLASS
I remembered to my teacher of English, I was in 7th year, she was beautiful and fanny, she was short and slim, sometimes we bothered telling us that either deletes the board. My teacher was very intelligent and she interested that we learned and love of English, she tried making the class very interesting with song and exercises eases. I had the opportunity the see class with her by twice years.
I sometimes made to copy in the examination of verbs, because I don´t like studied in the house, but in the college I liked to study. In the class I felt better, because the teacher very understood with us.
The conclusion is that thanks to my English teacher at the grade 6 year I like the English.
Hi all,Thanks for writing here your experiences about English classes.They are very good ones.I will wait for the others to complete this work.
Martha
Frankenstein
It is a book that leads us to believe as far as we can get, and how to manage our ingenuity and creativity, it is clear that the things we build and operate other day we destroy us but we continue in the quest for improvement. Create is fabulous, provided that it is for our benefit, and not detrimental to our personal integrity, nor the people they love, it's better to go slow but sure the decisions we make, it is true that sometimes we are vulnerable and handled by our family, society and other external factors responsible for not letting forward and achieve our goals, so they reach the closing chapter of our lives.
Frankenstein
It is a book that leads us to believe as far as we can get, and how to manage our ingenuity and creativity, it is clear that the things we build and operate other day we destroy us but we continue in the quest for improvement. Create is fabulous, provided that it is for our benefit, and not detrimental to our personal integrity, nor the people they love, it's better to go slow but sure the decisions we make, it is true that sometimes we are vulnerable and handled by our family, society and other external factors responsible for not letting forward and achieve our goals, so they reach the closing chapter of our lives.
I am going to talk about all my English teachers.
I do not remember the name of my first teacher. But I remember that she was fat and beautiful.
she always wason the desk while we were reading dialogues. She explained it and we had to read and read and then she read a sentence and we had to say it again. And the next class we had to pass in front with a classmate and say the dialogue.
Then I had an excellent teacher. She taough us the verbs in present, past and past participle. I liked her class a lot. I studied at the Lorencita Villegas School.
Finally, at the Meyer Institute I had some teachers but I remember two, alvaro, he was a good teacher and he was handsome. he was my first teacher there but I could not understand anythig because he spoke everything in English but I liked so much.
The other teacher was so funny and I learned a lot because he explainedvery well and his voiced was laud.
In general, I can say that my experiences English classes have been good. I like a lot.
Frankenstein is one of the most popular stories around the world. Every person know something about this fantastic and wonderful text. When Mary Shelley wrote Frankensten in 1818 (publicated), she never tought that this very good idea was born when she was sleeping.
When I read by first time this book, i didn´t finish it because i was very young and that didn´t interest me, but five years later, in the university, i read it again but in English. I dont know why but while i was reading this book catch my atention and I wanted to read mor eand more, i finished this book and i never thought that the end of the story was so afraid knowing that the monster just dessapeared. It was nice because ever yreader can take his own finish, everyone can imagine a different end to the story.
I have to said that Frankstein isn´t my favorite story but in his context is a good idea.
my first english class in the secundary..
I exit of a private school where i learned to say only.."my house".."my dog and my cat"...and no more...then...I passed the exam in the saint viator school..this school have a high level in english...it is the most important thing here..
in my firsts class all of the students sat down and then the teacher arrived...we stood up and she said "good morning"..i answered good...
then..she began the pry...then all the students....
I began to listen: "our father that is..."
I was afraid because i didn´t know it in English...i began to pry in Espanish...but i didn´t speak lowder...that´s something special...
that´s all
Frankenstein was the best story written by Mary Shelley, this is a
science fiction story based on horror and drama, it shows us
political, social and religious problematics of that period.
The story is about a scientist who desired to create a man but
unfortunately he originated a monster, This monster called
Frankenstain, had a big hole in his soul, he needed to find the real
love, also to be accepted by people. After being rejected for
everybody even more his creator, he desided to attack everyone and
made all damage as he could.
We can compare the reject that the monster had with feelings that
produce us the racism.
I can affirm that this story leave us different cultural knowledge to
share with people arounding us
I am going to talk about my First English Class.
My first english class was in 1996, I was a teeneger and I wont to
learn a lot of things that helped me to be better student.
My teacher was Carmen Rosa pachon, she was tall, thing, nice person,
and she had a good scent. I remember the first verb that she tought
us, it was the CAN verb, we used a red book, sometime we had to read
some dialogues and prepered it with a partner to presented in front of
the classmates. Always I felt afraid becouse I did not understand the
dialogues means, also when I had to talk in front of my classmates I
was scared to speak.
Anyway, I was really happy becouse I had a lot of friends
Monica Rios Grupo 22
Dear all,it has been hard work writing here,I know,but you did it.Please, keep in mind this is a good tool to express your ideas and let us know your ideas, skills, and improvement.
Thanks a lot.
Martha
To all of those who still are pending to send comments and their works on the posting give regarding previous English classes experiences:
These works are part of your written process to develop language skills.As the academic semester is almost over,consider the time you are posting your comments:after deadline.
Thanks.Those comments sent later will be read but taken as just as they are comments and not an evidence of your process.
Martha
Hi all of you.Thanks for posting your works here.Just something to ask you.Please,follow instructions.The comments should have been posted in the right posting.Any way, we could read your production.Keep on practicing
your foreing language.
Martha
MONICA´S COMMENT----
Dear all, because of revision of some works,I am posting Mónica´s comment again about ENGLISH CLASSES. My experience in the classroom
I remember my first English class was beautiful and very important, because I had a teacher good, which was devoted much to us and was concerned because we all understand, very patient, intelligent, the methodology used was adequate for our training.
That is why I am interested that I liked, power speak and learn.
At that time I thought learn to travel around the world, and many people know that nobody understood what we talked about.
Today it is essential to speak English, given by globalization throughout the world.
08 May 2008 11:03
Posting a comment CLOSED!!!
Martha
Post a Comment