Dear all, you have this posting as free in order to express how you felt writing here and sharing with your classmates and teacher all your ideas in the target language. I recognize it has been a hard work editing and reediting compositions, but that was part of the process.Now,you can feel you are more confident when writing and sure your language skills are better.
Please,feel free to give a kind of feedback about this experience.Take your time.It can be done after final exams.
Thanks a lot.
Martha
Please,feel free to give a kind of feedback about this experience.Take your time.It can be done after final exams.
Thanks a lot.
Martha

6 comments:
All of the students of different academic area must have the oportunity to have different tools that help with the learning.
I think that for me as a languagestdent this is a grat help because i this kind of exercises I can better my english skills and I know that my classmates think the same (I hope so) but in a pesonal view this is agood way of learning a language like english.
Angela Sepulveda
Is a process very imprtant in the student learning whe you are able to get new tools like a blog for example in a language like english the compromise with the language are more stronger and your skills aremore advanced every day.
For me there are many wys to learn english and if you want to blog it is excellent because more people can know you, your thoughts, your ideologys, etc...
Laura Montañez
Hi Teacher.
I`m sorry for to send this mail so late I hope that you can read this please.
Experiences as a student english:
I think that I have been a good student in english, as I told you is one of the my favourite subjects and since the school this language always liked me.
I had many teachers trough the time but after the school, when I could to pass here at the university i remember so much the second semester.
There I had a excelent teacher his name is Mauro and with him my experiences were very good and because of him my vocabulary, my habilities and grammar were each time more and more.
The enviroment in the class was very sood because he always make us laugh and the class was ver dymanic, very interesting a relaxing class but without leave behind the subject and the work.
The exams were difficult but to me were easy and I think that the fact of being good englisk make that I was very lucky....
Is all I can say that my experiences in english language... teacher please again for to send this late...
Laura Genesis Montañez Cruz
THERE ARE SO MANY STORIES OF HORROR THAT ARE VERY INTERESTING BUT IS NECESSARY TO SAY THAT THE STORY HOORROR AND MOVIE TOO IS FRANKENSTEIN THAT WAS WRITEN FOR A WOMAN MARY SHELLEY AND THE IMAGES OF THE MONSTER ARE VERY STRONG.
IN CLASS I MADE A PRESENTATION WITH MY PARTENER ANGELA, THE TRUTH I WAS NERVOUS BECAUSE I AM NOT GOOD FOR TO ACTIN AND MORE IN PUBLIC. BUT THE PRESENTATION WAS GOOD AND FUNNY EVERYBODT INCLUDYING THE TACHER LAUGHING FOR A WHILE JE JE JE. ANYWAY I LIKE IT
Angela,thanks a lot for your opinion here-
Youa re the ones who made this tool to work on.
Martha
Laura,
Thanks for writing your ideas here,but please next time use the aproppriate post to comment here.You included your both comments in the same posting.Next time, please consider this,because it can affect the connection of ideas and threads we have in our commnets.
Martha
Post a Comment